Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Camera Guide Lines

</3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv redline ute
Barry Bourne service guy didn't know what my link was so I'm not expecting the lines update on my 2013 vf as redline ute

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
What it didn't fix was the problem of USB music starting at random starts after stopping the engine. It plays where it left off after 2 to 3 engine stops ago and it is the most annoying problem ever.

That's the same issue i have with mine that I would like resolved.

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
Great if the update solves BT problems but I can't see the big deal with the lines. Have I missed something? My BT works fine as does all of mylink. I am loath to update and have something possibly broken just for obtaining lines.

Bob

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
The lines are great, you can pop it straight into a car bay centre witht he guides. This is something that is missed by the people that had Holden iQ system in their VE Series II. I know I miss em.

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Spoke to my local dealer, no idea said they would have to investigate

JackB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm Sedan Auto
I've got one

Took the SV6 in to have the 15000 service last week. I asked them to see if there was a Mylink update that would fix the IPhone deleting itself from Mylink. They said there was one, but they would not have time to do it because it takes 3 hours or more to install it.
So, took it back in today, they had the car for 4 hours. Picked the car up, and guess what? I've got reversing lines, messaging, and haven't found out what else yet.

Here are the lines, then the 3 screens of new Software versions followed by the 3 old Software versions.

Hope this works, this is all new to me.

I hope this helps some one.

WP_20141211_004.jpgWP_20141211_003.jpgWP_20141211_002.jpgWP_20141211_001.jpgWP_20141209_18_29_59_Smart.jpgWP_20141209_18_29_29_Smart.jpgWP_20141209_18_29_03_Smart.jpg

BTW The build date for my storm is March 2014

Last edited:

Neptunesblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Great feedback @Jack.

I'm curious though, as to why your reversing lines are clearly different to the ones @pabxman got.

@pabxman said his pic was from a screen grab from a TV ad. not the actual line as he doesn't have them.

noboot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Sedan
I just picked my 2013 VF Redline (production date 01/10/13) up from my local dealer who if you can believe it upgraded my MyLink out of good will after I explained how when playing music via Bluetooth (through my iPhone 6 plus) the volume would quieten down by itself (volume would stay on same level though) and I'd have to restart the current track to get it back to normal. He told me my iPhone wasn't compatible yet but he'd check it out anyway. I also got the wiper blade recall done and bcm software reprogram done.

But I now have the reverse guidelines so that's a bonus although not a big deal for me as I can reverse without them lol.

Last edited:

Qjuf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
done 3000km service VF SV6 Sedan
Had problems with iphone bluetooth connection, asked to update mylink.

how have guide lines, messages.