Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Camera SV6 VE2 2012

HUX 90

POSION VE SS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SS UTE
What brand rear view mirror monitor have you installed in your cars?

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
What brand rear view mirror monitor have you installed in your cars?

It was factory fitted... so Holden Genuine. Love it but couldnt tell you how much Holden will charge for it as a spare part, sorry :(.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
The camera in the ass end looks quite big. I didn't think the factory fitted ones were so large. Do you have a pic of your install?

the factory fitted camera in my wagon is tiny, you dont even see it behind the chrome garnish when the tailgate down

Orby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 1

Gokz777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY09.5 SV6 5sp Auto
Just had a rear camera installed into a series 1 by Eddie at Reversing Camera Systems -Ireverse - Gold Coast Reversing Camera suplly & Installations,Reversing Cameras Caravans,Cars,4wd,Trucks,Bus,Caravan,& Motorhomes, Brisbane and Gold Coast Queensland QLD Reversing Cameras supply & Install,Reversing Camera Sy on the Gold Coast. Great value $290 fitted. Camera is about 20mm square above the number plate. Almost invisible! Clip on rear view mirror. And he came to me!!

Do you know who manufactures the product and if there would be anything that good in melbourne?

MS56

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Ya definitely get a genuine Reversing camera installed. I bought a demo which already had the cam installed so I came out lucky haha.