Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rice Police

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it looks too bad Dave.

But as I said before it wouldn't be good for cooling at all, even your front brakes will lack cooling with the big bit in the front bar.

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
to tell you the truth i dont think that part of the front grille has anything to do with the brakes the two side ports are for brakes and they have no mesh
as for the cooling it dont seem to bother it as i have driven it a fair bit and had no difference in temp readings

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
You'd think the front would still play a big part, those bumper corner vents are pretty lame in size. I just hate overheating and brake fade

But if it's ok then your laughing....

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
from installing the mesh i was looking at what the space was for just seems like cooling of radiator as thats all there is behind it
no vents going off it or anything hey i could be wrong but dont go fast enuf to heat the brakes anymore and yes it is scary when you dont have any it's happened a few times to me in the vb commy once on a mountain road of all places.

P

portercg

Your car looks orright jafo, subtle, classy, not rice at all. I'll track down that dude I was talking about, if you see it you'll all be vomiting. so stock up on the custard and baby carrots.
GP

D

dumpd6

I don’t think that is ricey. Its ok when you do little things to your car to personalise it

But if that was like bright blue mesh id say it was rice

I say those big ass holden stickers are just crossing the line of rice

Also a vb -vc with a vs clubsport kit now that’s got rice I don’t think you can get much more rice then that

S

Slinktus

yeah i saw a vb with an ultra modern body kit which was just funny to see it with the blockness lol

H

Hayles

Ohhh dam, i paid 5o bucks for my big ass holden sticker, and now people tell me its rice!! Dam that could have bought me some new clothes or shoes!!! Dam!! hehehehehehehe.

jacko

Reaction score
Yeah its a alright car Jafo. Do Ya know why they have a VN Speedo instead of the traditional VS speedo.....

Cheers,

JaCkO!

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
its actually a vs one just cop speedo part