Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rice Police

M

mickey

Im gonna start something contentious... Riced commodres = Neon lights underneath for that UFO look, COMMODORE racing stickers (you know big commodore, cursive racing) Blue light inserts, and winding down your MANUAL back windows so the subba woofa can be heard from three blocks(you also need to have sh*t taste in music to share it with the world)

BUT now for contentious, not rice but just as bad... the art of "mini-trucking" your commie ute, bullbars, areals that hook up to nothing, big bundy stickers and your lee kernaghan "dirt track cowboy sticker" Maybe even a coupla bundy stickers on the PAINT (like in ballarat, half these boys do this to brand new utes, and they have never lived i nthe country). GET A LIFE, IT IS A UTE NOT A F&*KING KENWORTH.

I am sorry I do get a tad emotional occasionally.

We need a guide like
DO polish your commodore
DONT put neons under the car

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
nothing wrong with a holden or commodore banner/sticker arrangement hayles.

However anyone with neons, HUGE spoilers, crap bodykits, spinners, or a shopping list with things like "G-Reddy" on it will be shot on site.

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Oooh yeah! I just saw a blue VL with a RICE wing...and a bullbar! Funny ****!

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
and the bullbar is to stop it instantly cos it is going so fast right ?