Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

Mr_Clubsport

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
snails taste bad... why would u want them?

and, its scientifically proven that ur goes faster with a sunroof propped up! it creates some air bubble that reduces drag on the back of the car :D

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
Lmao that people took me seriously.

i know how hard richy has worked to have this car to the stage its at now. especially with buying a house and starting a family.

Btw Rich. sorry about saturday night. i know what it feels like when the leash has been pulled and i must not stray far from the kennel :p

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
im a wealth on knowledge ;)

Indeed!

Btw Rich. sorry about saturday night. i know what it feels like when the leash has been pulled and i must not stray far from the kennel :p

I understand it mate, been a victim of it since I was 17 lol always a next time - Gregs dash looks fcuking sexy

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Got my diff checked today... ended up being the bearings on the passenger rear wheel, within 2 hours I had a 2nd hand lower control arm in and a nice smooth ride....

Cheers to Oscar/Ozzy from Oz Comm Spares in Smithfield for sorting me out!

18638_283627793757_590303757_327840.jpg

-------------------------

Had a bit of work done of the daily lately too....
- New engine mount
- Re-tapped sump
- Tranny service
- Proper Wash...

sirion_bonnet01.jpg

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Looking good Richie!

I take my hat off to Oscar at Oz Comm spares, always goues out of his way to help u out.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Looking good Richie!

I take my hat off to Oscar at Oz Comm spares, always goues out of his way to help u out.

He's like that for everyone! Makes life easier when nothing is a problem for them...

----

Just need to get my rear toe/camber looking @ on the passanger rear wheel... seems to be scrubbing on bumps now which it never did before I got the lower control arm fixed

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Cheers for the kind words.

Fitzy09/Delish-VY - haydz is just poking ****, he know's the limits of my pockets & if anything the intention of eventually building a tough NA 6

lol, sorry mate I just always see people pouring their heart n soul into a V6 n then some douche comes along n goes "huh...not a V8 though...ya dick" n ur just like ...ohhh go away. but yeah if hes ur mate...all good LOL. I'm happy with a V6 cos i know i would be broke + do stupid things if i had a V8 haha , V6's pump out more than enough power for my liking

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
I'm happy with a V6 cos i know i would be broke + do stupid things if i had a V8 haha , V6's pump out more than enough power for my liking

Na it's all good, you wouldn't have known.... haydz of all people know about V6's pumping out enough power..... lost his P's driving some else's V6 lol...

V6 has enough speed for me & isn't too bad on fuel...