Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ripped Off By Rob

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I don't really have any sympathy for him.. Yeah it obviously isn't fair that he got dodged in a way like this, but would you ever buy the car without looking at it? The ebay advert was ridiculous, you would be hesitant immediatley because it was set out in such a messy and unproffesional way. To me, the buyer shouldn't contacted via txt message, I always try and avoid this when selling things, as you can not try and guage what the seller or buyer will be like. Much like a computer, it is easy to hide behind typing by giving very basic answers. To me it is just ridiculous, he should get his money back, but hopefully he has learnt a valuable lesson.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Ahh, I love payback in a form that is not about dragging knuckles and being "tough".

Proof that intellect is far better than brawn.
Intellect he may have used to make his case.

But he was such an idiot. To give the guy $5000 for a vehicle he had never seen in person.

Plus, he cant differentiate between "Bought" and "Brought" and "Your" and "You're"

Buyer beware. He shot himself in the foot, he's learnt a valuable lesson.

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Feel sorry for the guy, but oh well good luck. STRANGE HOW THE OTHER GUY INSISTS ON ALWAYS TALKING IN CAPS LOCK? He really seems like a twat though, might explain it..

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
With all those hits I'm sure its only a matter of time before everyone gathers up their torches and pitchforks to go and pay Mr Shilimon a visit.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Kinda makes me think about my first car I purchased off eBay, it was in NSW and I had not seen the car in person and I trusted this guy with the money to freight the car to VIC, I received the car as described but who knows what could have happened, oh well I was young and stupid at the time.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
some interesting developments here, you guys might wanna recheck the site.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton

partymixx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s2 clubsport
what a piece of ****, hope they string rob up by his balls.
would have been better to pay small deposit and pay full on pick up, some times we take for granted that every one is honest and trustworthey.

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
Not that he'd know, being from out of NSW, but who'd seriously buy a car from fairfield?????