Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ryan's VS Spack

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Damn that sucks. Bloody wankers

Edit; oops I was replying to the post about getting the scrape from some prick at Uni haha
Looking good anyway mate :)

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
Damn that sucks. Bloody wankers

Edit; oops I was replying to the post about getting the scrape from some prick at Uni haha
Looking good anyway mate :)

haha thanks man, yeah im still pissed about it.

Update.

Sooo car went to the mechanic today with a busted transmission, weighing up my options but am most likely getting a reconditioned tranny put in.

gonna be hard getting around without a car for a few days methinks :hmmm:

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
Just a little update and some happy snaps.

Got a reconditioned trans put in last week, drives heaps better but has totally burnt a hole in my savings.
I dont really have much more plans for the car other then keeping it looking nice and fixing up the few dents and paint.

Eventually some new wheels, maybe do up the sound system a little more. I could always do with more subs :) + a dvd head unit and shiz

I tried out some touch up paint on a few of the little scratches I had on the bumper, did the job and you cant really tell unless you look up close, so I'm happy with that.
Car still has the massive dent and scratch from its run-in with an idiot at uni :( gives me the sh*ts eerytime I look at it

photo16.jpg

photo17copy.jpg

photo24.jpg

Bogan chrome! :thumbsup:

photo23.jpg

And finally managed to fix up my bonnet so it actually stays all the way shut :)

photo18copy.jpg

photo22copy.jpg

Bought some chrome wrap and tried it out on my doorhandles. Looks the goods but I'm not sure how long it'll stay on, they were a bit tough

photo20.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Saw you driving this the other day man , on the friday . Up near lysterfield way

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
Saw you driving this the other day man , on the friday . Up near lysterfield way

yeah? i was probs just kickin it in my neighbourhood.
had to drive from narre warren to croydon through school traffic to get to work though that day, was not fun.

Seats mate

i got the seats off ebay for a little under $100 a couple months back now, just got lucky :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yeh we were in the work car , saw it in front of us and im like wow that looks like my old car , so we got a bit closer . Saw the I love kebabs sticker haha