Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sandmans VZ Maloo R8

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Weird hey

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Classic aussie vehicle that is no more,. If you only need two seats =great value..
As a mate said if it's old enough for club rego, cheapest character filled box trailer you can own

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I hate how much I had to pay Vicroads for these bloody plates but they do look exactly one million times than the ones that came with the car.
tNuD9SL.jpg

ghuwWTy.jpg

Last edited:

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Still got a soft spot for these things...prices are all over the shop up here & rarely seen any with all the options wanted.

Hard to believe they're getting old untill see most of them are trashed or written off

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Funny enough cleaning out the house the other day I found the old HSV range brochure from when this was released in '04 with this being the flagship colour for the R8 Maloo which was kind of cool to find. I think for memory they made around 4,000 VZ Maloo's between Series one and two so they're not exactly common to begin with. I now also have a XR6T which I'm dailying (just to/from work) for the moment which means I'm not putting as many K's on this and a bit more of a novelty when I do drive it. I've already put 12,000ks on it since owning it so has been nice to slow that down a bit. One day I will do some decent photos of inside and out when its not filthy like above.