Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service reminder

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Manufacturers are just catering to the lowest common denominator in their target market...
When it’s not difficult to do better, such can be called a slide to the bottom…

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
When it’s not difficult to do better, such can be called a slide to the bottom…
Maybe if we stopped treating everyone like idiots we’d have less idiots.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Maybe if we stopped treating everyone like idiots we’d have less idiots.
That comment has a funny ring :D

I actually think that “idiot” goes deep, real deep… in other words it’s genetic :rolleyes: and unfortunately treating people like idiots simply slows down the natural selection process :eek: :p:p:p

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
That comment has a funny ring :D

I actually think that “idiot” goes deep, real deep… in other words it’s genetic :rolleyes: and unfortunately treating people like idiots simply slows down the natural selection process :eek: :p:p:p
I think a lot of people like to bask in their own self ignorance because society makes it ok to do so now. In ye olden days you’d be called out on it and made to look like an idiot but now apparently it’s ok for everyone to have their own opinion even when it comes to immutable and objective facts.

Take the whole global warming scenario where we’ve had News Corpse etc “presenting both sides of the story“ by airing the views of complete nutters who refuse to believe in climate science. You might as well be presenting the alternate side of the story to gravity existing.

There are things in life that are based on objective observable facts (science like physics etc) and there’s things in life that are based on opinions (like for example human psychology etc). The two are for the most part mutually exclusive, you can’t present an opinion as an argument against fact but it’s allowed to happen now with the help of the MSM.

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
You might as well be presenting the alternate side of the story to gravity existing.
Ever seen youtube? Not everyone believes in gravity and they’re called flat earthers. At one point there seemed to be a whole industry in my facebook video feed analysing why the f*ck these people exist and the pure idiocy of their “proof.”

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
@J_D 2.0 you are aware the bible bashers took the usa education department to court because they wanted creation theory taught in science class. Because you know, observable, measurable “beliefs” rise to the level of real science according to bible bashers. And the courts even entertain such tripe… beggars belief :mad:

And then there is that stupid court case about Naruto, a monkey, taking a selfy. Everyone wanted copyright for the dollar grab opportunity, for a photo they didn’t take, even PETA got into the act. Spend years in the courts… beggars belief :mad: Cool photo though :cool:

Flat earthers... Hm… let’s build a steam rocker to check the effects of gravity and prove the earth is flat… Google it :p:p:p

Beggars belief we, as a species, haven’t expired ourselves… guess global warming will do the for us…

wobbles123

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 Auto Ute, 2013 VF SV6 Auto Sedan.
I have a 2014 SSV Commodore. Servicing is done by owner. In the past, I have been able to clear the service vehicle soon warning by following the steps that worked fine. However, I have just hit 60k and no matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this warning. Comes on everytime I start the vehicle. Anybody got any ideas without taking it to a dealership who charged like wounded bulls. TKIA.
You cannot reset the service warning before it has reached the next service schedule (kms)...after this you can reset.