Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sharonh

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
It didn't scan

Auto electrician time...Get them to rewire the scan port so it can be scanned for faults...It seems obvious you have major electrical issues especially seeing it can't be scanned

Short of that, here's the solution

1645309031670.png

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I added the punctuation in for you that your comments are so desperately lacking.

Get a life, do head.
I do like that they A) Post in the wrong forum section, B) put their user name as the topic instead of an actual topic and C) post a garbled mess that is impossible for anyone to understand but apparently we are the problem for requesting something coherent!

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I do like that they A) Post in the wrong forum section, B) put their user name as the topic instead of an actual topic and C) post a garbled mess that is impossible for anyone to understand but apparently we are the problem for requesting something coherent!

Acts like it's everyone elses fault that they can't English.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
SharonH, I’ve added some punctuation and grammar to your original post Which makes it more understandable… and hopefully more in line with what you meant…
Trying to diagnose what‘s wrong with my car, a 2002 supercharged VY. Lights and speedometer malfunction, revs out into gear and check engine alert comes on. I thought speed sensor? Any suggestions?
As for technical answers to the issue at hand, sorry but I’ve go no suggestion other than to check for codes. But as you’ve said codes can’t be scanned, so I’d think something bigger is afoot. Unfortunately I’m not familiar with the VY commodore electrical systems and without codes you’re in the dark…

PS: when reading your post where you asked what more can you do, my original thought was to answer “punctuation“. Such would have been intended in a humorous way and followed by some suggestions like checking codes. However I was beaten to it by the preceding posts :p

Really, there is no need to react badly to short, what seems bad replies by forum members. Most here will help given enough relevant information (which requires a bit of effort to put down on screen, with some grammar, punctuation and such…). Without such, guess it’s why one can get such replies… Just don’t take it to heart.

And for others, may be Sharon is having a bad day, or English is not her first language, or Google translate did a poor job, or she could have been picked on at school, whatever. No need for nastiness on either side as it was her first post :rolleyes:

Let’s try and help and if she/he/(whatever is the politically correct form these days) continues with insults, may be the moderators can warn her to follow the forum rules not insult people :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Dude, are you actually 121 years old?
Screenshot_2022-02-20-21-40-14-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

That's phenomenal!

P.S great translation work from Sharon to English. It is easier to read and actually makes some sense now.
Unfortunately, like you, I do not VY either. So also cannot help.

Keep up the good work old man. :)

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@Deuce thanks for the large font as it makes things easier to read :p
But even at 121, my eyes aren’t that bad, yet :p:p:p

Last edited:

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L