Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
I got one question for em.
if lebanon is so great and the muslims are the greatest people to walk the earth why did they all run like scared kids when the jewish bombs started raining down on beirut? cant believe my tax $$ was wasted bailing em out of there, shoulda left em there so they could see how hard done by the Aussies they are .

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
they do not say anything because they believe what he says is true. Why else would they keep him there? :)

Because most of the moderate muslim majority realise he's a useless pain in the arse who should be ignored and they honestly don't give a rats? I mean think about it from a different perspective. if Cardinal George Pell started spouting fire and brimstone crap on national TV claiming that for example, pre-marital sex is responsible for all our societal woes, would you immediately expect every single catholic man woman and child to take to the streets protesting for him to be removed? I wouldn't, even if they did it would probably achieve absolutely SFA. Fact is the average muslim on the street has absolutely no input on who the mufti of Australia is and the conservative administration who have appointed him probably doesn't represent the views of the wider public. (Ever met some of the local christian leaders? Believe me they can be almost as scary) I'm sure (well I fervently hope anyway) that the average moderate muslim reckons the mufti is a conservative, bigoted and generally foot in mouth kinda guy.

As per usual you're stirring **** in your own special way, it still really pisses me off, but hey, at least I'm sitting here at a keyboard typing where I'm no risk to innocent members of the public. We damned teenage hoons need something to occupy our time other than chuckin nuts in the doof doof mobile and robbing the local convenience store I suppose. Hey wait do I smell another stereotype there? Whoops, my bad. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Because most of the moderate muslim majority realise he's a useless pain in the arse who should be ignored and they honestly don't give a rats? I mean think about it from a different perspective. if Cardinal George Pell started spouting fire and brimstone crap on national TV claiming that for example, pre-marital sex is responsible for all our societal woes, would you immediately expect every single catholic man woman and child to take to the streets protesting for him to be removed? I wouldn't, even if they did it would probably achieve absolutely SFA. Fact is the average muslim on the street has absolutely no input on who the mufti of Australia is and the conservative administration who have appointed him probably doesn't represent the views of the wider public. (Ever met some of the local christian leaders? Believe me they can be almost as scary) I'm sure (well I fervently hope anyway) that the average moderate muslim reckons the mufti is a conservative, bigoted and generally foot in mouth kinda guy.

As per usual you're stirring **** in your own special way, it still really pisses me off, but hey, at least I'm sitting here at a keyboard typing where I'm no risk to innocent members of the public. We damned teenage hoons need something to occupy our time other than chuckin nuts in the doof doof mobile and robbing the local convenience store I suppose. Hey wait do I smell another stereotype there? Whoops, my bad. :p

I think your missing the point that he comes on TV and incites this sort of thing, most christian leaders(as much as i despise them) tend to keep it to lesser media. The fact that no christian leader has condoned gang rape and insulted the entire country by saying differentiates the 2 groups.

Last edited by a moderator:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
I think your missing the point that he comes on TV and incites this sort of thing, most christian leaders(as much as i despise them) tend to keep it to lesser media. The fact that no christian leader has condoned gang rape and insulted the entire country by saying differentiates the 2 groups.

You're right this dude has said some truly heinous things, the fact that he hasn't been removed from his position is a serious indictment of the administration backing him. Not Australian muslims in general, I just want to make that point, as there is a lot of general muslim bashing going on in this thread which to my mind is completely unnecessary.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
A little note guys, continue to attempt to bypass the swear filter and you will receive infractions or bans. no questions asked, just clean it up.

nemo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ute
A little note guys, continue to attempt to bypass the swear filter and you will receive infractions or bans. no questions asked, just clean it up.

What sound does a crow make?

Back on topic. I think he opens his mouth with out thinking. He probably got the job he has because nobody else wanted it. I think Muslims in general are starting to think he's an idiot. If he drank he might be able to give up smoking drugs!

What's that line - Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
:shooting: :air:

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Thread cleaned and re-opened...

play nice people... remember the rules, and try to stay objective. Many wielding ban sticks are watching :)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
It takes no weight of Alhilali, he thinks the same. Previous to Alhilali's cats comments and latest anti Australian tyrade he has been recorded as preaching that there was no holocaust, this fella is more anti-semantic than Mel Gibson lol. This other cleric is just adding fuel to the "they are all the same" fire.