Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
lol, weight off alhalali, as in spreading the hate amoungst themselves.

good old mel, gotta love him :p

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Send them back where they came from and anyone else with similar views.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Another idiot. It is time the Australian govt wakes up to itself and starts deporting morons like these. If your jewish,muslim,christian whatever and spreading this sort of crap, you should not be allowed in this country.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I suspect political correctness is VERY one sided... it ALWAYS favours the minority, on the smallest scale right up to a nation-wide one like this.

When I worked for the government I was being bullied by a deaf bloke who hated me for some reason (fair enough... can't win everyone over hehe) but he used to make false harassment claims against me. I lost count of how many meetings with 3 or more managers I was part of, and in the end I quit because I was tired of being harassed by someone claiming I was harassing them!

Seems to be a government thing...? I have always thought the government needs to grow a spine.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Don't believe everything you read.

Did I say I beleived it?

I'm making a statement, that wether it to be true or not, you've got to be kidding.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Another idiot. It is time the Australian govt wakes up to itself and starts deporting morons like these. If your jewish,muslim,christian whatever and spreading this sort of crap, you should not be allowed in this country.
Too much red tape mate,these people are Australian citizens,how do you deport an Australian citizen?.Most of these nut cases are well educated and know how to play the system,just look at 911.How in hell's name did such an elaborate plan go un-hached,you tell me.Also with children born into anti-western family's here in Australia that are as Australian as you and me being brain farmed to resist our valued ways of life,where does that leave us.Where this country is concerned,to cherish,respect and preserve our way of life,you won't find me taking a backward step.

Last edited:

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Did I say I beleived it?

I'm making a statement, that wether it to be true or not, you've got to be kidding.
He's got a snowball's chance in hell!!.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Yeah, media is the biggest bullcrapper out.