Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Well im glad you find it funny, i think it's ****ing disgusting what he has said! this isn't one of those things you just laugh off.

minux - let me pull the trigger pleeeeaaase. and kudos to the avatar:thumbsup:

If you want to get all fanatical about the ravings of an idiotic madman then fine. I just find it easier and far less stressful to send some ridicule straight back at him.

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Dont forget to dip the bullet in pigsblood Minux so he doesn't get his 12 virgins.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahaha agree with pandaman, im usually the one to stick up for muslims when someone starts bagging them, but not 1 individual person... and i do the same as pandaman. when that 1 person comes along and says some stupid **** i just laugh.... no point getting stressed and angry about something someone said that we are possably never going to meet. so just laugh at the stupidity:D:D:D
and fourstar82 is right, most of the muslims i know count thereselves as australians and have no problem with the "australian way" and get in on it asmuch as possable (except stuff that is against there religion)

and for the record, he for one should not be sticking up for the guys who raped that chick, even IF is was concented (most likly not)..... because its against islam to root before your married... :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
have you noticed, everytime this guy gets caught out, he loves to say "oh, but you missheard me", as ****ing if. someone shoot this scab of life

life?.. vermin

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I didnt read anybodys post,dont need to.Put the idiot on a plane with my size 13 up his backside.

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Just imagine what would happen to you or I if we were citizens in his country and spoke similar words about them.No trial will be the first thing and you can guess what happens after that.
We australians have to get tough and deport him back to wherever he came from.We don't need people like that living here.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Just imagine what would happen to you or I if we were citizens in his country and spoke similar words about them.No trial will be the first thing and you can guess what happens after that.
We australians have to get tough and deport him back to wherever he came from.We don't need people like that living here.

agreed, we'd have our heads cut off in 5 seconds.

he likes it here because he's gutless and can't do anything in practice, only theory, so he says his bull**** with a scapegoat, he can't be jailed/hurt/etc for saying diddly squat.

in Pakistan (and i'm assuming other Muslim states), it's an offence against the country to shun Islam, death penalty, we should have that here.. get a law in and then kick him out... ****er.
all expenses paid holiday for the Poofti, I mean Mufti, from Centrelink pay.

Last edited by a moderator:

andy vx ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
s2 man vx ss
***** like him have no purpose in life but to **** every1 elses life up that dont believe in his bs. strap him to a rocket and send him to the moon

andy vx ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
s2 man vx ss
or tie him to the bonnet of a ford do a few boglaps an have target practice with paintballs...(then strap him to a rocket)