Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Side body damage-V6 Holden Commodore Wagon 2010 (appreciate for any solution/help/quote)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Off to the wreckers for a silver door, bumper and guard. Common parts to find. No painting required. Door, you’ll need a hand. Download the factory manual. You’ll find free downloads everywhere. The bumper is easy. Guard is easy.

cahpinter

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Wagon 2010 V6
Thank you all,

I just bought a silver front fender guard with a blinker light (right side) for my car for $170. However, I have no experience to swap the existing fender with the one that I purchased. So, I went to 3 smash and repair shops but they are busy and quoted higher than I expected. My budget for swapping the fender guard is $100. If that's not possible, I might think on how to swap the fender by my self.
Then, I'm trying to see the tutorial on YouTube for swapping the fender guard for Holden, but I didn't found one.
Please let me know if you have any video or tips on how to swap the Holden fender guard.

Thank you in advance.