Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silver VS II

jashdown91

Jashdown?
Reaction score
live in ballina, thats near byron bay, everyone kn
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S1
nice car man, looks really clean.

you or someone else will have to enlighten me on how to debadge a car correctly. took the 'Holden' badge off, but it left a couple of little dark spots where it used to be, so now i can see little outlines and stuff, doesnt look good at all. so what did you do? haha.

have you got that exhaust on yet? its been waaay over 7 days, or did you not get your P's?

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
hey thanks fo the reply, my cars acctually getting repaired atm, long story just some damage i bought with the car. anyway.

i had some small parts of like a yellow looking thing under some of my badges, i just used cut and polish to blend in the paint, its still there and i notice it because i know its there. im not sure why yours has dark spots. is it the paint or is there some dirt left there?
there is a debadge guide in the how to section they will tell you in beter detail, if the marks wont buff out mabey you might need some touch ups for a small area from the badge i cant imagine it cosint you much but you never know.

yeah put my exhaust on 2 weeks ago lol sounds good plaus i got a new tip which i need to have put on as soon as i get it back from the smash repairs.

and yeah i got my ps haha, been fun driving and annoying not having a car to drive whilst mines in the repair shop.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
yeah man not lately i have had my car in the paint sho getting fixed since thursday was ment to be done tuesday and i range the guy to find out he hadnt even started it yet, was pretty pissed coz he had my car for 5 days and didnt even start fixing it yet, rekons he will be done by thursday so hopefully thursday night. i saw you the other week at the "massive" car meet which we didnt get as many as we wanted but was still good fun, was in my mates red vx supercharged. anyway noticed your car but didnt notice who you were untill you had left with your gf =/ when my cars back on the road youll probs see me coz i cant wait to start driving again lol

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Okay finally done some work. I'm hoping to get my rims next weekend i need to travel to sydney to get them off my cousin who has got them for me. Anyway done some work this weekend here are the pics!

Not a good pic but you get the jist, there 2 kenwood 12" run by a JVC amp got a bad pic of the amp and didnt realise untill i got back and put pics on computer so i cbf getting another.
S4010013.jpg

S4010012.jpg

got chrome pinstripe and done the sides of my car so now they look like berlina strips...lol on my pov executive but ohwell i love the look.
S4010003.jpg

S4010004.jpg

also put the strip i found on the back guard... it didnt fit heaps well but goes okay need to finish it off with getting it for the front guard...
S4010010.jpg

finally,
i got this mesh stuff my mate gave me for 10 bucks so i thought it would look good and i absolutly love it.
S40100052.jpg

S40100062.jpg

S40100072.jpg

S40100082.jpg

S4010009.jpg

my car needs a good clean but its hard i wash it then because i live on a busy road the traffic just dirts all over it again...lol.

hope you like it

Jake.VScommo

Yeaa... About that... Umm
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 toyota 4runner
dude ur gay. urs cars lookin gd ay. better than mine. ive focused on the interior more. ive finished my doors nd dash. its all black. waitin to get VX seats, should look sweet then. my taillights are black now. they are heaps dark. put some more pics up of the car overall from a distance. nice stereo. thats wat i'm gettin. 2 12" kenwood's lol. i mite buy 2 option audio 12". they are $600 each. heaps gd tho. ill be happy wif the kenwoods for now

Jake.VScommo

Yeaa... About that... Umm
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 toyota 4runner
lost my license today cous. 3 months :( my cars gonna get done up wif the money i'm savin on fuel. i'm thinkin seats, L.E.D's and finish stereo. then lower on my chasers.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
lol thanks need to get those rims for you before i get some better shots because the hubcaps just ruin it

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
got my rims finally, got some pics there are some shitty ones from my phone and the better ones from my mates phone. also got my exhaust tip put on if you can see it in these pics.

Photo-00192.jpg

Photo-00202.jpg

Photo-00222.jpg

Photo-00212.jpg

Photo01142.jpg

Photo01162.jpg