Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silver VZ SV6 mods and future mods

tim_pilgrim124

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6
Licence back today, cars in getting fixed at the moment. When i get it back hopefully in the coming days ill get some better photos of the car.

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
Looks nice mate!! I'd be doing the diff gears, full exhaust then get it tuned an leave the engine alone and wait for the V8 wen off the Ps like I'm shore many of us did but did our own things with our cars to make us happy till then haha :) I'm happy with mine now that it revs to 7 grand and chirps 4th gear (manual not auto) with wide 20s on. lol gotta love CHP!!!

tim_pilgrim124

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6
Cheers mate :). I'll see how I go with what other upgrades I want to do. I'm planning on spending money on a few holidays, but when I get my tax back I might have to throw a bit of money at her :)
But yeah, I can't wait to get off my P's. If I hadn't lost my license id be on them at the end of the year but its not too be haha. Do you have an exhaust for yours? If so what system and how does it sound?
I'm keen as to get a CPR6 manifold.

CRAIGVZCALAIS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
Hey mate, with the VE SSV rims, did you have to adjust anything or did they just slide on the VZ no dramas? Cheers