Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sparesbox still ok?

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
this above is a BS move to get you OFF the case.

me..?? I got a msg via Paypal after lunch that the item had been DELIVERED today
Yeah.. really?

They really have no fookin' idea as they also directly sent me an email message from their carrier
this afternoon concerning this - check this !

Capture.JPG

and that message finishes...
You will hear from us again once we have collected from the sender.:rolleyes:

Just TOTAL Bullsh*t .. I HATE ppl/businesses who lie to me

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
oh ok I thought the pads you found sooner on ebay might have been the same.
Sorry my bad, I bought other stuff from Ebay not brake pads. Got the pads fairly cheap from sparesbox so i'll wait until the 13 for them to be shipped instead of cancelling the order, if they give me some BS it will take longer then i'll consider cancelling.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
all of my deliveries from east using CP were delayed by over a week. got some emails about rail being out of commision and assume that the roads are pretty average all leading to extra delivery times.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
I got a package this week from WA, regular service via Australia Post that I ordered on Sunday and it was here Wednesday.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Certainly would seem that way. It is marked up regular post but it was here when I got home on Wednesday night. I guess they had room on the plane!!

Reactions: Lex

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Nah. I’ve had heaps of stuff get here. Granted some were delayed but the difference here is I get a dispatch date. I get a tracking number. Then as time goes on I got delayed. I still have a delivery from Fusecars stuck at dandenong but things I ordered from them after that have already arrived. Either way, Fusecars are not in charge of Aust Post. Neither are Spares box. The dispatch was done straight away and tracking info was legit live when I received it.

The thing with Spares Box is none of the dispatch happens until they receive it from their supplier and where a tracking number is issued, it’s not actually out in the package delivery world yet.

That’s the issue.

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
Sparesbox are 100% crap, bordering on a scam - they have removed all customer contact methods to avoid being accountable. I get my gear from automotive superstore now...