Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Catback Exhaust

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Good luck with that...I called KPM yesterday to enquire where my 3" was...still 2 weeks away is there best estimate :(

Parts were low due to Christmas etc. so parts should arrive this week, then make up the exhausts and ship mid/late next week.

Possibly yours is sooner, but I doubt it, I ordered (and paid) for mine over a week ago.

I can't wait to get it on, then get it lowered to suit D:

Ive alrdy got the system just they sent me over 2 - 3 weeks ago which had one wrong part, its suposed to be deliverd to my house at 4:30 still havnt seen it, hopefully comes 2mro morn then and ill take it to get the rest fitted up

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Alto SSVeII Redline M6
Ive alrdy got the system just they sent me over 2 - 3 weeks ago which had one wrong part, its suposed to be deliverd to my house at 4:30 still havnt seen it, hopefully comes 2mro morn then and ill take it to get the rest fitted up

Ahh...I see, got ya!!

Hope it arrives soon for you :D

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Ahh...I see, got ya!!

Hope it arrives soon for you :D

Yeah gunna call them in about 10min, booked in for 10am to get it fitted, im lucky i got this system too, about 2 weeks before xmas it was the last one left and he put it aside for one day for me to make my payment, great company to deal with even after there stuff up with sending me one wrong section lol crap happens i suspose

Part is now here and is the correct one, woot! will let you know how it sounds :D

Last edited:

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Alto SSVeII Redline M6
well got the system on and omg is sounds insane under load, no droan, and has a sublte but fairly deep idle, will sound even better once it burns in and carbons up

Awesome...thats what I want to "hear"! :p Now be sure to put up a vid or some sound clips for the rest of us to also enjoy! :D

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Good luck with that...I called KPM yesterday to enquire where my 3" was...still 2 weeks away is there best estimate :(

Parts were low due to Christmas etc. so parts should arrive this week, then make up the exhausts and ship mid/late next week.

Possibly yours is sooner, but I doubt it, I ordered (and paid) for mine over a week ago.

I can't wait to get it on, then get it lowered to suit D:

I've heard that KPM's new systems are made overseas now not locally in adelaide, i could be wrong but reliable source

And yes they sound bloody awesome!!!!!! Can't believe i say this but worth every cent!!!!!!!!

well got the system on and omg is sounds insane under load, no droan, and has a sublte but fairly deep idle, will sound even better once it burns in and carbons up

Nice about time :)

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
I've got a twin 3" xforce system on my cammed manual SSV and it drones to the shithouse! Does my head in. What system should I go for on a decent enough budget that doesn't drone but still sounds tough?