Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Keyrings

boneart

Reaction score
Website
www.boneart.co.nz
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Redline
Don't stress it D3CID3R its just great that you are doing them for us.
As TinSnips said, it takes as long as it takes no rush at all and I am sure everybody here feels the same way.

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Sorry guys haven't forgotten about this but work is flatout at the moment and the cnc is doing overtime lately .. will follow this up as soon as I have time... sorry once again

Sorry guys, my post about progress was not intended to hurry up anyone nor pi$$ anyone off.... Just enquiring out of curiosity... As stated it will happen when it happens.

I suppose one good thing is, atleast you know people are still interested and it wouldn't be a wast of time...

Cheers guys, appreciate the effort.

Phil

HUX 90

POSION VE SS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SS UTE
Why not send the cad files to a laser cutter and tell them the quantity required of each template? They are realy useful when large quantities of parts need to be produced acurately.

Mrk_Mickey

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 ute series ll
This seems like a kinda cool idea. Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but I REALLY like the ute outline design! That would be a wicked keyring to have, but hey if the sv6 ones will still be going I'd probably like to get one.

ziggycv8z

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8Z Monaro
I have been waiting to see if this got updated so I thought that I would post a few pics of mine.

DSC_0008a.jpg

DSC_0007a.jpg

DSC_0006a.jpg