Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ss or xr6 turbo

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Righto mate is this what you want to hear
Your xr6t is the most amazing piece of engineering ever to be released from a mass produced car I'm just truly jealous that you can make that much top end power please tell me more about how wonder full these cars are
Ooh wait this is a just commodore forum I don't want to hear about your ford ****

I love people who never got past the chest beating Neanderthal ford vs Holden days..

Probably thinks that V8 super cars are actually fords and Holdens as well..

Airstrikes ford '****' probably stamps all over any equally powered NA V8's.. I know my cammed V8 supposedly 450+rwhp, doesn't beat a bog stock auto G6ET by all that much on the drag strip.. 0.4 of a second to be precise.. That bastard with a single spinner ran 12.8..

#### his car is **** though since its a ford..

cracker

Reaction score
Righto mate is this what you want to hear
Your xr6t is the most amazing piece of engineering ever to be released from a mass produced car I'm just truly jealous that you can make that much top end power please tell me more about how wonder full these cars are
Ooh wait this is a just commodore forum I don't want to hear about your ford ****

maybe you should try driving a v8 champ.

cracker

Reaction score
Wait, we're building a HP heroes car now? If you want to go that way, all the biggest numbers are from turbo cars:p
How is running high boost not reliable? Mine runs 20-21psi and does 600K's a week, never had a single issue with it.

thats pretty impressive what are they like a towing **** ? id imagine pretty dam good.

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
Probably thinks that V8 super cars are actually fords and Holdens as well..

Wow everybody knows v8 supercars are holden and fords still holden and ford built engines and everything are out of one driven off the showroom floor

Your a dick head they are all control chassis engine brakes every thing pretty much just slap a body heads and a tune and away you go

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
Any way I'm gonna tell all of ya what I told airstrike

You know what's really funny about all this I couldn't care less about it I was just bord so stured you up coz I knew you would be one of them defensive people
No hard feelings
And btw I agree for how cheap you can mod them to make that power there an awesome marchine

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Ive always been a Holden and a V8 man but you cant deny bang for buck with Ford's turbo 6. The only thing stopping me getting one was the ugliness till the FG was released. I'll have an FG XR6T in black thanks!

Holden need to jump on the FI bandwagon!

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
just watched a couple of his video, the guy is a champ, cars shootin flames out the bonnet and hes still throwing loops

not a single fk was given lol

Come to Ubc this weekend at Avalon. He will be there. Giving 0 ####s!!!!

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
Ive always been a Holden and a V8 man but you cant deny bang for buck with Ford's turbo 6. The only thing stopping me getting one was the ugliness till the FG was released. I'll have an FG XR6T in black thanks!

Holden need to jump on the FI bandwagon!
Will admit some of them look tuff if I was buying 1 it would have to be a f6 over the Xr or the g6e

Torborg

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
Speaking of cost, one of the guys on the ford forums has ran a 10.93 with his FG F6 having spent under $7k. How many SS's run 10's for under $7k?
As far as performance cars go, holden have completely lost the plot, regardless of what the sales figures tell us. I've never owned a ford, but would easily choose either of the current range of I6T or V8SC fords over any of holden/hsv's current offerings.

Can you provide a list or link of the modifications for the 10 sec F6 you mentioned? I'm seriously thinking of buying a F6/G6ET/XR6T and would gladly spend 7k on top of that to have a 10 second car.