Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ssz-57l

T

t2te50

Love baby blue it's like tiger mica lack of lasting appeal. My boss has 15,000 kms on his VY clubsport and already has a rear main oil leak without ever going over 4,000rpm. No thanks I'll pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
t2te50 said:
Love baby blue it's like tiger mica lack of lasting appeal. 15,000 kms and rear main oil leak just poodleing it. No thanks I'll pass.

What..............??

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
LMAO you actually fitted an SS induction? dude these things reduce power..

Secondly
Dont you feel ripped off? I mean, buying an SSZ only to find out Series 2 VZ is the same as a SSZ except with a L76 DoD 6.0, i know i'd feel shafted.

B

blofly

Very cool ride mate love the seats....... loooooove them! I bet she has a nice grunty puurrr now with the exhaust I like the new blue, kind of looks like Extra chewing gum packet peppermint flavour! silver looks awesome with dark tint and alloys :w00t:
Don't worry about negative comments their just jealous :D

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
minux said:
LMAO you actually fitted an SS induction? dude these things reduce power..

Secondly
Dont you feel ripped off? I mean, buying an SSZ only to find out Series 2 VZ is the same as a SSZ except with a L76 DoD 6.0, i know i'd feel shafted.

There will be no Series 2 VZ call it that if you wish... no i dont feel ripped off as i got 6 grand worth of extras with mine.. that the 6.0l wont have... dod who cares.. why buy a V8 if you are worried about fuel consumption..
And finally i have had my car dynoed and gained 14 kw with the cai i got before my extractors and exhaust were fitted which then gained another 10kw with that so total is ( i got on paper ) 274kw....
So i dont care about the 264kw 6.0l..... which will weigh about 80-100kilos more :)

Finally Yes the ss inductions setup for a VT-VX is substandard but the new growler big mouth for the VZ is far superior...

blofly said:
Very cool ride mate love the seats....... loooooove them! I bet she has a nice grunty puurrr now with the exhaust ...
Don't worry about negative comments their just jealous :D

Thanks mate i love the seats also and it sounds awesome with my setup (sounds like its stroked :) and i guess you are right... Jealous :)

camvyss

Doof, Doof, Doof
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 SS 5.7L A4
I just got my first look at the SSZ ute, my brother has ordered a white one due early January. They don't look half bad although I wish they had used the aero top off the Sportster. Personally I still think a sedan is nicer than a ute but he digs them.

Nice figures there champ that's pretty tidy indeed. What was it standard?

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
dayyyyyyymn thats nice. Sweet ride dude, would have loved the ssz. Glad you didnt go for the homo blue colour. Nice!!

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Thanks again guys.. it was 250kw standard so im happy:) it has alot more low to mid range power..

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
t2te50 said:
No thanks I'll pass.

I suppose i should have got a lexcen wagon instead?
so do you like fords/toyotas or holdens mate?