Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stance project VE SSV (help & input required please)

JNew

Reaction score
Far from 20years old and less km's than your VE. Keep it up, It's adorable.

I said your car looked better before the overpriced fake wheels. If that's an opening for you to attempt to rustle my jimmies you have a lot to learn.

Cheers
Mat

I think it's just your engagement and how you go about it. Never owned a holden V8 so got one just to say I've done it. Now back to BMW for me. However I grew up and moved on from e36 m3 then had a e39 m5. Next purchase probably a e60 m5 in the new year.

And for your reference, total mods owe a tad over $2k

JNew

Reaction score
hopefully theyll not spend stupid money on cheaply made replicas!!

Still flogging the e36 horse are you? BMW have made a lot of good cars since then. Good on you though. Supposed you owned a gtx familia too?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Still flogging the e36 horse are you? BMW have made a lot of good cars since then. Good on you though. Supposed you owned a gtx familia too?

indeed i am, much more enjoyable than a "stanced" ve. what makes you think id own a gtx familia?

JNew

Reaction score
indeed i am, much more enjoyable than a "stanced" ve. what makes you think id own a gtx familia?

Having owned both Im inclined to disagree. And mine was a genuine AC m3 wide body.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Was not expecting, Thread asks for input.

I gave it.

...gosh

Last edited:

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
OP, great car, I like it!

Looked better on the standard wheels, Such terrible fakes. And it doesn't matter if they're from eBay or your "mate" All the fakes come out of the same place.
But standard wheels won't have same offset, OP was going for Stanced looked - as per title of thread.

dem bbs badges tho
But this is not about badges, OP said from beginning he wasn't going 100% original BBS's?
Do we want to start a thread about the wrong badge on a car?

The other observation is their are no mudflaps...is this to create the muncho effect.....not really responsible for the motorist following behind....with you throwing up all the road base.
Like duckers said, mudflaps aren't standard out of the factory ie DUMBEST COMMENT I'VE EVEN READ ON JC
like where's optioned: tow bar, window weather shields, car mats, boot matt, seat covers etc etc

so a CLS? got pics?
Let's not make this thread about you show me mine... OP asked questions, got good answers, made springs and wheels fit what he wanted to do. Nice to see another VE NOT with BLACK OEM HOLDEN WHEELS ON SSSL KING SPRINGS WITH SSV REAR LIGHTS

Oh, to quote Hakhawk (loosely) "why can't someone build a car just because". yes this is far from 'building a car', but it's a positive contribution to JC compared to 'What Exhaust...' or 'What springs or wheels for my...' , just sayin'...

(NB: no need for replies if not productive to OP's question)

merry xmas :)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
OP, great car, I like it!

But standard wheels won't have same offset, OP was going for Stanced looked - as per title of thread.

But this is not about badges, OP said from beginning he wasn't going 100% original BBS's?
Do we want to start a thread about the wrong badge on a car?

Like duckers said, mudflaps aren't standard out of the factory ie DUMBEST COMMENT I'VE EVEN READ ON JC
like where's optioned: tow bar, window weather shields, car mats, boot matt, seat covers etc etc

Let's not make this thread about you show me mine... OP asked questions, got good answers, made springs and wheels fit what he wanted to do. Nice to see another VE NOT with BLACK OEM HOLDEN WHEELS ON SSSL KING SPRINGS WITH SSV REAR LIGHTS

Oh, to quote Hakhawk (loosely) "why can't someone build a car just because". yes this is far from 'building a car', but it's a positive contribution to JC compared to 'What Exhaust...' or 'What springs or wheels for my...' , just sayin'...

(NB: no need for replies if not productive to OP's question)

merry xmas :)

he was the one to bring up other peoples cars, including his previous cars, says he had a rare M3 CLS, i want to see it.