Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stocky's VR Clubsport

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
stockymortoncars.jpg

-ToM-

Bow Down to the Emperor!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec [EMPIR3]
bahahaha thats gold

karl92

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
it looks in great condition nice and clean inside. wouldnt mind it also learing to drive maunal so would be great .dont think me old man would let me have it.

revhead1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore v8
i love the vr/vs with a sunroof they look nuts and nice work on the engine sounds like a good tuff engine

Disturbed_vegeta

I'd Prefer To ROAR!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Hsv Senator, VX SS, VZ SS Ute 6L, K9 GSXR1000
hey dude, i forgot to ask, how does the clubby go with the cam? much difference? was it hard to instal? and do you think its worth doing and how does it sound and did it cost much for the parts? ....seeing as im loosing my licence in a week for 3 months im keen to do some engine work.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
hey dude, i forgot to ask, how does the clubby go with the cam? much difference? was it hard to instal? and do you think its worth doing and how does it sound and did it cost much for the parts? ....seeing as im loosing my licence in a week for 3 months im keen to do some engine work.

at the moment, its not too great. the cam i have is a bit hard to launch with a manual, probably suited more for a stalled auto. its sluggish, but that should change once i get some diff gears and a new manifold. sounds real good though. some parts i bought new, some second hand, so its hard to say what it cost. budget for at least $700. ill have to give a better report once all required mods are done, and its tuned properly

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
nice pics stocky, u have a wicked vr clubby..last time i saw ya at kk ur car sounded absolutely insane, nice and lumpy. when u gettin a new manifold?

just a quick question, when you did ur vt brake upgrade, did u need a adapter plate to fit the 293mm rotors? also did u need custom made brake lines?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
adapter plate? no. if you mean those $250 things. theyre only for vn-vp. you just need the shims to fit VT rotors, which are $40. i think my brake lines cost $50 for custom rubber lines, but add $100 onto that if you want braided. all up it set me back about $300, including a master/booster. i used a vs booster, vt master which bolts right up with no mods needed except for bending the brake lines a bit. theyre good for a standard cam, but with mine, theyre a bit crap. think i need the vt booster or some kind of vacuum cylinder for it. i got new slotted rotors for 140, and got the shims and hoses from the same place. some factory place in bayswater

im gonna look into a new manifold over the next couple of months. am thinking of a torque power dual plane with a 1000cfm 4bbl throttle.