Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Stolen genuine hsv walkinshaw

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Parked in the driveway was a holden vx/vt commodore, tiga mica in colour, small bodytrim, v8, 17-18" standard wheels, lowered, light tinted windows, small boot scoop, slim line number plate on the front black with gold trim.

His wife left for work at about 6.30 and she said the garage was open and the car was gone.

Does anybody recognise this?

Mate I feel for you, but based on above the neighbors described that but not a rego number. If it was me I'll be suspecting the neighbors have something to do with it. That's to broad of a description.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Mate I feel for you, but based on above the neighbors described that but not a rego number. If it was me I'll be suspecting the neighbors have something to do with it. That's to broad of a description.

If they didn't think there was something up it would be pretty rare that you would memorise someone's numberplate, things like appearance and car type would be much easier to recall.

chayles ark

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh statesman
yeah mate i hope you find them but as fatmoe says to have that accurate of a description of everything and not to get the rego.... something fishy there

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Would you memorize a slim line number plate? I wouldn't.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
Right...when the bloke doesn't even have a thread on here....good thing you"re not heading the investigation then.

pull what ever is up your ass out woman.

if you had any sense you'd have a look around the forums for a car that matches the description of the car seen around his house,it could be a good start to narrowing possible suspects down as a last resort.i bet you that car has a build thread some where,even check ebay for parts off it.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
I dont think they will be selling parts on ebay that soon they will wait until the heat dies down abit... And they wont wreck it they will re birth it and discise it.

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Micra VT was seen in drive way, 20mins later car disappears. No mention of tow truck or car trailer. And they only had 20mins to get the job done. Am i the only one that thinks getting a car that doesnt run on a car trailer or tow truck AND tieing it down takes more time then that? As i doubt they would just load it up and hope it doesnt fall off or having to pull over somewhere uncover the car (if they were smart enough to cover it) and tie it down thus risking more exposure.
Also with that said those photos are taken off facebook which say that those photos are on facebook. So anyone could view them or just friends. Then its a matter off, where does he live, are there photos of the house or street signs, simple **** like that.

These are my thoughts, not implying it was a inside job or neighbors are lying.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
pull what ever is up your ass out woman.

if you had any sense you'd have a look around the forums for a car that matches the description of the car seen around his house,it could be a good start to narrowing possible suspects down as a last resort.i bet you that car has a build thread some where,even check ebay for parts off it.

Bit touchy inspector?, so sorry I will let you get back to your keen investigation. :thumbsup:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Problem is how do you sell it. The police that will be investigating this aren't stupid they will be scouring eBay and the like. Someone starts dismantling a Walky, they will check.

Other option is to sell them as VL Calais(?) parts, but whats the f'ing point, parts are a dime a dozen.

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Id be asking the guy who actually owns the car to have a good think back to the last couple of times when he had the car out of the garage or whatever, to see if he remembers any neighbours etc, or even people visiting the neighbours, taking any sort extra interest in it. Same with any "so-called" mates who know about it. Is there anyone (mates etc), whom he might think could be suspicious at all. Check em out closely if there is even the slightest suspicion.
The laws are just bullshit, these dogs who do this should have to be delt with by the cars owner when caught.
If you own a collectable or rare car these days, its not worth even showing it to anyone or telling anyone about it except for your closest friends and family. Even insurance cant replace some cars, so it doesnt really help much when a one off, or numbered car is ever stolen, as they just cant be replaced.