Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stone's 06 VE V8 Calais-V

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Yeah, I found out but also found out vinyl wheels are really hard to keep clean and I'm pretty lazy :p

I have a good mate who is a spray painter and paints wheels quite often so I'll see what he says about being able to get them back to factory colour if the black sucks.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Bloody women drivers... Best mate's mum thought she'd reverse into my car in their driveway. This is in her rental car because her car is being fixed after her running into something else! :censored: :bang: :cry:

image2qo.jpg

image3dar.jpg

image4dyz.jpg

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Bloody women drivers... Best mate's mum thought she'd reverse into my car in their driveway. This is in her rental car because her car is being fixed after her running into something else! :censored: :bang: :cry:

What??? So her car is off the road being fixed cause she ran into something? And then in her rental car she runs into your car which I assume is what the pictures are of???

LMAO!!! Some people need to have their licences taken off them!

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
That's exactly right! She was on her phone reversing out of her driveway straight into my huge silver car.

HUX 90

POSION VE SS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SS UTE
That bloody sucks, sorry to hear that. I hope it gets repaired quickly.

Last edited: