Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stroked vs executive

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Gem Gem Gemini !!!! nice little daily there.

Looks cold in the last pic.

JAMES BARDOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
stroked vs
been a while from last up date been a bit happerning

painted my 17s matt black and taken the trollie strip off the side still a tinny bit off glue left,
got slotted roators up front with bendex pads
fitted new header gaskets and the little ovel header gasket to try fix a "ticky noise" but didnt work had the mechanic from work lissen to it last night and he thinks its a lifter so ordering new lifters next week
battrys in the boot now as well as a bit off a boot install only half done but i dont plan on keeping it was free to make so thort id have a go

still having oil pressure problims witch has me stuffed at the miniute because it drops all the pressure at 5000 rpm? thinking it may have something to do with the pressure relece valve..any help would be muchly thanked

pritty shore iv now bort some vr clubsport rims not shore if there originals or not but dosent reali bother me

next on the list after fixed the lifters and oil pressure problim
going to get a catch can
mini spool
and maby this weekend if i get to it going to make up some twin 2 1/4 diff dumpers see how it sounds
got to change to gear box over as this auto is dead would come out of 1st the other day after a "little skid" parked it up over night and its good now but i dont trust it, hoping to get a manual convertion done in the next month or so and new front and rear bumpers as mine as all chiped and stuffed

might thorw some pics up later if i get to it

anyother sugestions welcome!
cheers james

Last edited:

JAMES BARDOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
stroked vs
UP DATE
mini spool rocked up in the mail today
got my lifters and gaskets on monday went to put them in and its hammerd at the cam heeps so i need a cam as well now,
im looking at maby getting a custom cam to try get more out of it n/a
and i think ill do the big end bearings while its all out and freshen it up abit
any susgestions on other mods while i have it out ?

cheers james

JAMES BARDOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
stroked vs
been awhile

got a flip out dvd player off my brother and got a pair of 15" kickers of a mate
fitted up the mini spool awhile back just been running on a odd lifter witch has got me buy for a while.
got a yellow sticker for to loud and exhaust and to get my tyres "checked"
but a week later the cam packed it right in so its parked up for now thinging of maby just droping a standard motor in it and selling it on but not to shore at the min

beauzza:
yer its deffernatly stroked got a few pics of the crank and stuff some were might put them up later when i get some downloads back i thort the power out put was a bit low but it maxs out the fuel pump and stuff

i was looking at a stage 3 comp cam threw mace but not shore what im going to do at the min

Beauzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy spack v6
Go stage two at that site that i gave ya.. Its equivilant to the stage 3 comp and cheaper.. Thats wat i did anyways.. Or the stage 3 on that site! Its massive for a 6! But ul need a bit of headwork.. I got pushrods springs etc and timing chain, worked out to be 300$ cheaper

JAMES BARDOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
stroked vs
ok ill have a look at the stage 3..the heads have been done out to suit the cam i got now so they should be all rite and its got big springs and crap

thinking of just droping a standard v6 in it to get the yellow sticker off the buying a new cam in a month or to

Beauzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy spack v6
Get the specs and ask around though.. Its got a shitload of lift!