Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid people and ricers

slyr23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
First of all this is just for a bit of fun, we are all pretty responsible here but I wanted to hear your funny car stories.
Here is one of mine.

When I was younger I had a really nice Celica, i spent too much on it but don't regret it. I've done this particular horrible act to so many dickheads. But I thought I'd finally share it.
Anyway I was driving up the highway on my way home and it was getting abit late. This part of the hwy goes through a busy area so the limit here is 80kmph. About 3 - 4 km back one of those older lancers come flying up to me. He was carrying on and shouting something at me and revving his car. Anyway I had an idea to stir him up so I started to slow down and rev my car. The knob was excited as hell so I decided to ruin his day for being an ass.
i knew that there was a speed camera on the set of lights a little up the road. I shouted the count down and if we went. He was not even as fast as I thought he was so I went slow to make sure he pulled on me but made sure it looked legit.

Soon enough we were going stupid fast. Like way way to fast. It was stupid I know.
anyway, as we approached the lights I slammed on the breaks and I watched him shake his hand out the window in victory as the camera flash went off. He would have been doing damn near twice the speed limit. I guess you could say it was a photo finish.
He may have won the race but he lost the game hahaha.

This was a long time ago when I was young and dumb.