Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
She tried to drive it in sports mode up our driveway, around the back of the house, through the shed, around the pool and come back to the house to finish it off with a drift. I let anyone I know drive my car but whatever damage they cause they pay for it plus an extra 60%.

do a $1000 total damage pay me $1600

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
fortunately i dont know anyone that dumb, but the women i do know (inc. mrs) are clued on enough i guess when it comes to car maintenence/ mechanics wot not, but realistally if it doesnt involve talking ****, make up clothes and the usual trivial female crap then its a nod nod blank look oi boy... i just say dont do this or do that or babe i need a part or i wanna buy this for the car shes like hokie doke

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
my sister had a rolling idle/shuddering under load in her 626, so she took it to Kmart tyre and auto. mistake number one.

they charged her $100ish to fix the problem. they determined (correctly, which was a nice surprise) that the air intake hose after the maf had a hole in it. so they 'repaired' it by wrapping it in duct tape. 2c worth of tape + 30sec labour = $100... guess they must charge a few thousand dollars an hour for labour, eh?

It took me, my dad, AND my brother all telling her she got ripped off to convince her to go back and demand either a refund or a real repair.

also this phone is being **** and randomly copyin and pasting things. blah. they must charge a few thousand dollars an hour for labour, eh?

It took me, my dad, AND my brother all telling her she got ripped off to convince her to go back and demand either a refund or a real repair.

also this phone is being **** and randomly copyin and pasting things. blah.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
When I had my VT I went out n spent my savings on a set of 19" Simmons and parked the car in the garage and zeroed my km's and left it there with the missus who was unlicensed at the time with my last words "don't drive it unless it's an emergency" got home after a weekend away and there was 64k's on it and a big f*cken yellow gutter rash on the drivers side front rim!! Staypleton BP macca's.. pissed much!!
Did you give her a c*nt punt? I know I would have.
Na I just knocked her up..... Twice lol

wedgee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV redline ute in Phantom
my mum gets drilled so much that she now rolls the list off before she drives my car lols, *SNIP*
Not sure I'd be talking about my mum like that 0_o

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Mates ex. "my car uses no gas when it's not moving"

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
Me and my sister borrowed my mums camry one night and its manual and i was like drive it to the end of the driveway for me. she stalled it like 15 times and Im like just stop ill do it and then we realised she'd left the handbrake on the entire time :/

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
when i first lowered the ute the missus asked why the ride was so bumpy? i told her i had to put heavy duty suspension in for work! (didnt tell her i had lowered it as she hates it when i spend money on the car haha)

now the car has been off the road for a good month as iv put a super 6 in. i told her that there is a problem with the gearbox haha

lol whipped much. I bought a LS3 crate motor for 6k. Went with the missus to pick it up from rocket industries. Paid it in cash. When she asked why i spend so much money on the car, i replied, "you dont ask questions when i spend money on you".

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
similar to my story haha, about 2 weeks after a epic slid my car into a fence
my GF asked if she could drive my car home in the rain, i wasnt feeling good so i was like yeah ok
it occured to me that it was probably the 3rd time shes driven a RWD car, let alone a V8 lol.

pull onto the freeway sideways, she powers out of it and does an epic fishtail down the freeway
my sphincter is about the size of a 5c piece haha, i look at her like wtf you doing

shes just like "i seriously dont know how you put this in a fence, its easier to drift then my camry"
was a silent trip home

LMFAO your missus put you on show HAHAHAHAHAHA

cor3yz

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT Wagon Exec / VK 202 EFI
Went out with a girl once. Said goodnight went to separate cars. 2 mins later I get a phone call. Her car won't start. I go back. Shifter still in D. Put in N. Starts straight away. I lol'd