Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sub and amp help

thunder9

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve thunder ute
hi all
im after some advice on some subs and amp for my 2012 thunder ute. im thinking some fusion performance 12inch subs and amp to suit. i found some from a bloke in melbourne for 700 with custom boxes to. i would rather go to sydney if anyone knows someone who will supply and install for a resonable price. any help will be great.

cheers

King diddy calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais 05 Alloytec 190 with a secret mod
Pioneer have a new sub and amp combo slim one nicknamed "surfboard" and it's pretty hectic, pretty serious bass for a slimy... Check autobarn for them. Pretty reasonably priced too.

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
Fusion suck dude.

You're wrong!
Not all Fusion gear sux!.
They make some pretty decent amplifier's.
Along with other decent gear, Component's ect

For the money, There great!

Powervox sux!

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Honestly if your going on the cheap please dont go fusion, No fusion fan boy start flaming me for this because at the end of the day you buy **** you get **** simple. That goes for all brands
Never will touch Fusion but if your on the cheap i would go for the slim line kickers, Just installed 2 in my mates Thunder and its banging loud
700 isnt bad for a "custom box" and install but yet again you need to know what amp and RMS for Sub and Amp, Size of wire and how he is going to install it because if the installer puts some cheap LOC's prepare to have problems.

thunder9

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve thunder ute
the 700 is for the amp aswell so i guess it suits.im not shore if ill go to him im not to keen to drive to melbourne anyway. im still up for ideas im only lookin at the fusions cause there in a pretty resonable pack. does anyone know someone in sydney who do subs and installation. i might just get some custom boxes and get my local bloke to fit it. if i run the pioneers do u think i will 2 still.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Name: Fhrx Studios Pty Ltd
Location: Unit 11, 70-72 Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah, NSW, 2229
Phone: (02) 9525 2731 - Please ring mobile first.
Mobile: 0417 686 671
Fax: (02) 9525 2731
Email: [email protected]

Marty at FHRX has done some of the best installs I have seen in Australia from a shop, I would head to these guys.

thunder9

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve thunder ute
cheers ill send him a email and see wat he thinks

Oldskool

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Holden VX Commodore
Mate i got a 12" 1200 watt kenwood sub for $120 an a mono block dominator amp for $130 an if i turn my bass boost ON it vibrates the **** outa my car.

Oldskool

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Holden VX Commodore
Jus install yaself. Itd not hard n ull save some coin an with that buy better sound gear.

I made my own custom box for my sub.