Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supecheap Auto Plus

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I have a relationship with most parts shops in my city (Auto One, Repco, Autobarn, and MidState spares and Supercheap). I generally shop around, or go to the place thats clossest to where I am when I get the urge to get something auto-related.

I have the SCA card, haven't checked the balance on it, though...for advice my local Repco is the go, I have found. Autobarn is the friendliest, the know my VB well....

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I get a discount because I am an RACQ member at REPCO. Does this help?

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
i got asked the other day if i wanted one, they sound like a good idea but i have a trade card for repco so i usually buy most of my stuff from there.

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Out at lilydale there is supercrap and repco across the car park.. I won't shop at repco after the terrible service from them.. I get a few things from sca..

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
I work at SCA part time and its pretty good program. Especially when theres 20% off sales or catalouges coming up :)

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I go to SCA, they're good for basic things like fluids and fuses.

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
I worked part time at Super Cheap for over 3 and abit years. Best thing about it is the 25% off everything and anything. Every if the store didn't stock it, I'd order it. I was the only male team member working their for about a year until I quit. It was quite difficult as some customers only want a MALE team member.

Generally though, Super Cheap do stock all basic necessities.

Another bonus is that team members also get 25% discount at BCF, Goldcross and A-Mart All Sports.

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
that supercheap card dowes sound good, i was offered to sighn up the other day but i didnt....maybe i will

anyway as talking about staff, theres only about 2 people in my store that actually know something about cars....well they know what a car is lol. I work with someone that useed to work at a store in Melbourn...he told me he gotasked about a gasket by a customer....then he tells me he asked them (the customer) what a gasket is (as he had no idea)........wtf?? seriously, i dont know whats worse, the fact that he asked the customer what a gasket is or the fact supercheap hired him....no offence to him but he knows #### all about cars...and the worst part about it is he did not get fired, he just moved back to qld due to family.....otherwise he would still have that job

you just dont ask a customer what a gasket is when you work in a auto store and its a very very common question!