Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged v6 on p's?

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Depends what sort of copper you get but in general, commodore on p's +exhaust + rims = nightly pull overs. You don't have to drive like a ******** just driving legally you will get pulled over. I've lost count the number of times I've been pulled over or had the car searched.

Sucks bout the no performance mods in Vic though... thats harsh

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
geelong cops are just intrusive, parked in a car park one night in a mates mums falcon, no p's, every inch of the car searched, padded me down, male officer basically grabbed my ****, just cause of two arrests iv had, absolute bullshit in my opinion

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
geelong cops are just intrusive, parked in a car park one night in a mates mums falcon, no p's, every inch of the car searched, padded me down, male officer basically grabbed my ****, just cause of two arrests iv had, absolute bullshit in my opinion

Going by what you have just said, I wouldn't be doing anything to give them any reason to pull you over, I would keep my car stock until i was off my P's. They have to have a reason for searching you and your car.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Going by what you have just said, I wouldn't be doing anything to give them any reason to pull you over, I would keep my car stock until i was off my P's. They have to have a reason for searching you and your car.

about 75% of the time cops have pulled has over, they search the car, asking everything, like, got receipt's for system, who's laptop, just digging for anything they can, even on absolutley stock cars,

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
receipts for system? you mean sound system? id laugh if they asked me that expecting me to carry it all around with me

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
They still need a reason to search your car, you said that you have been arrested twice maybe it may have something to do with that.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
yeah sound system, my mate just looked at them and laughed, they honestly just try and find anything they can,

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
They still need a reason to search your car, you said that you have been arrested twice maybe it may have something to do with that.

they were in the middle of searching the car when they asked me about it, then i got padded down like ****,

saber

Reaction score
Members Ride
None - At the moment :)
msina1, sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder regarding Geelong cops.
Unfortunately there is not much you can really do, they are the law enforcers after all.
Just be nice, have license ready and hopefully they do what they do (whatever that is) quickly so you can get on your way.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Are they the same officers that arrested you. Say you have been caught (I'm not saying that you have)with stolen goods they will pull you over and search you for stolen goods, say you were arrested with drugs ( again not saying you did) they will search you for drugs. As you haven't said what you were arrested for it makes it hard, but as I said they can't pull you over and search you for no reason.