Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 Impluse Awesomeness

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
vz and possibly vy execs have rear power windows..mine does, but great car mate impulse blue, black or turismo blue is best sv6 colours in my opinion..if they are 19" wheels and your guards is almost sitting on the rim i'd say you would have atleast ssl springs in it.

Oh well in that case there ssl springs then, lol.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
lol, if your impressed with the differance between 4 bangers and the alloytec, you'll cream yourself going from the alloytec to and ls motor

Or maybe a SR20DET with 270rwkw in 1000kg Now thats scary

Jordzz

VL Calais 5 Spd ### yea
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais 5spd VT S 5spd VX Berlina VP 5spd VS Cal
hey mate, love the car :), What kind of shoes is the car sitting on im keen to look towards getting some if i find out the right info :D thanks

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Off topic question, but what lens did you use for your pics? And it's with a Canon 1000D right?
I'm looking at getting into photography..

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
hey mate, love the car :), What kind of shoes is the car sitting on im keen to look towards getting some if i find out the right info :D thanks

The shoes are from Bob Jane T-marts and r size 19"s:
Link: Osaka RS5 - Hyper Black Machine Lip

Off topic question, but what lens did you use for your pics? And it's with a Canon 1000D right?
I'm looking at getting into photography..

Yeah that's it. He got the Cannon EOS 1000D Twin IS Lens Kit for about $1000ish from JB HIFI. Was like a yr ago. But i still see them around in the shops still today. He also got a wide angle lens that costed like $600ish which the photo's were taken with. Wide angle lens are the best for car shots i reckon. Gets the whole car in and looks awesome.

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
quality rig the sv6, half blue half black tint would look pretty cool, just an idea cause i see a few half black half red tints.

Jordzz

VL Calais 5 Spd ### yea
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais 5spd VT S 5spd VX Berlina VP 5spd VS Cal
ohh, also how and what did you use to fill the holes as a result of removing the spoiler ? thanks