Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.:*SWEET VS*:. Modified 96' VS Executive

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
WTF? What happened? what was damaged?, what do you need?

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
yeah sucks ass thats for sure. The took my fusion sub/amp some of my cd's, cash/change in glovebox and TRIED to steal the car. Like the friggin alarm reciever on the front windscreen wasnt enough to give them the idea that its not going anywhere..... they smashed the ignition and all surrounding items, ****ed the steering lock mechanism and ****ed the drivers door lock and handle.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Mate, so sorry to hear about this. Is it insured?

There are A******s in the world, that couldnt give f*** about anyone's property.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
asif they are doing this **** when its this hot!

Sorry to hear, you changing insurance now?

how badly did they stuff the ignition? repairable? or complete replacement needed? Need a hand?

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
yeah i know hey Danni! My boss was like WTF? in this heat and the middle of the day in view of everything. I mean theres cars driving on Sherriffs road everywhere. Sketchy as i say. The ignition is going to be a full replacement and i have to get a new key coded and a new drivers side lock with it. The RAA had to hotwire it for me to drive it home. (thought i was gonna have to get a tow). Even then it was sketchy because the steering lock mechanism is stuffed as well, so the car could have locked up the steering at any time when turning corners etc. So over this ****! If i need a hand with anything D ill let ya know. Cheers for the offer ;)

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
well car will be for sale soonish. Looking at buying either a VZ Calais (V8), VZ SS or VE SSV not too sure yet. So mods have come to a halt on the green one. Selling my SS kit if anyone is interested...... PM me for info/pics ;)