Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Just look at france and the UK, that is a sign of things to come ;)

By France I assume you mean the migrant riots last year or the year before. What happened in the UK?

gemini

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon
All of you are puppets to the media. The only reason you are angry is because they are "middle eastern" if they were aboriginals you wouldn't be calling them coons because oh no that would be racist.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
By France I assume you mean the migrant riots last year or the year before. What happened in the UK?

He probably means the terrorist in 'our own back yard'.

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
What has any of that got to do with the topic at hand? Just as many 'Australians' commit these crimes its only that the reporters don't go out of their way to label their nationality.
What rot, do you think I came down in the last shower.

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
All of you are puppets to the media. The only reason you are angry is because they are "middle eastern" if they were aboriginals you wouldn't be calling them coons because oh no that would be racist.
Coon is cheese, middle eastern is toe jam.

Robbo_c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais II,2007 Calais V
This is horrible, alot of people are saying that because of their age that they didn't know what they were doing.You get taught about **** like this at school from the start of year 7.Also with the race thing it always seems to be immigrants committing crimes and things lately im not being racist but maybye they should get properly educated on things like this when they come to this country or maybye we should just ban them completely.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
My best friend is a second generation Australian Arab living in London, he still gets treated with respect in England probably better than he did growing up here, nice people the English even when they have had a hard time they aren't haters like Australians and Americans often can be. It really shows up in how nice the Africans that have spent are few generations in England are compared to many of the African Americans that have been treated badly over the years. Tolerance goes along way, there's a good lesson in that speech somewhere I'm sure :)

metalfossil

Reaction score
This is what is wrong with Australia today. I think you get my point see below

Police sources said both alleged offenders were of Middle Eastern descent and attended a high school in Sydney's Western Suburbs.

I dont give a **** if "some people know some good ones" these are the only people where the majority ruin it for the minority.

Whats a bet Kaiser Tradt or whatever the pricks name is coems out and says the boys were misinterpreted. Filthy little ****ers, they deserve to be strung up gutted and covered in pig meat.

Why must you play the race card, do you do it just to provoke a response?

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Why must you play the race card, do you do it just to provoke a response?

No, I think he genuinely believes it. Earlier on in this thread, another member made a comment that he would hold back his personal views re racism, lest they be deleted.

Bit hard to understand how anybody else could make a statement re racism after Minux's contribution, then be deleted, isn't it?