Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Telemarketers - I got THEIR NUMBER!!

What should I do?

• Ring them heaps

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Give out the number so we all can get pay back?

Votes: 68 81.0%
  • Forget about it?

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Do you have a dial-up modem? Could be good for a laugh entering their number into the computer and have it automaticly redial 99 times :p (and they cop an earful of screeching). If they cry abuse, hey they started it by calling you lol

jacko

Reaction score
yeah that sounds like sunshine coast. they always seem to ring around dinner time, I usually say, What time do you get home from work and eat dinner so I can call you back and disrupt you?

B

bns-sticky

I didnt htink of the modem thing, mmmmm..........

I just rang a few minutes ago with my best Indian accent and tried to sell her a mobile phone. She told me she wasnt interested and hung up so called back and put my missus on the phone trying to sell her holiday. I'll try again later, I got a driver due in at around 2am and I have to help him hehehehehe I'll call again then.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
i got caught out today. thought it was a telemarketer, but it was actually the jewellery shop riniging to tell dad his watch was ready.

DavoTheGreat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series ClubSport
Have you guys been called by those new telemarketing machines - they're not even using people anymore!! Bastards.

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
07 54 is a south east queensland regional number, so it could be the sunshine coast...or the gold coast or beaudesert or rosewood, in other words its a big area. But yeah, post it here and everyone call them. What were they trying to sell?

I used to work for a company that wanted me to set up a computer. What they do is call you, then when you answer it puts YOU on hold til someone is available to preach to you.

EGG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
when you're finished having fun with them, you can always give their number to TT/ACA, they love that kind of stuff

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
i know!

They rang me..but i didn't answer (ie one ring) then when i rang back it was a stupid message...

"hi, did i just ring you?....thats becasue you won..blah blah blah"

fags

aZk.

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
My favourite is when i ask them if they can hold on for just a minute. Then i walk away and leave the phone off the hook. I give it a good 30 or 40 minutes before i go back and hang up. LOL

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
luvmycommodore said:
My favourite is when i ask them if they can hold on for just a minute. Then i walk away and leave the phone off the hook. I give it a good 30 or 40 minutes before i go back and hang up. LOL

haha classic that would be at their expense to would it not:rofl: