Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Telstra vs Dodo Bundles

Silver6

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SV6
Thanks for all the input guys. I am choosing Dodo on a month to month and see how they go. Hate customer service already. Very pushy and I have to repeat myself a fair bit. Getting my own modem (D-Link N750) so it has better coverage as our house is pretty big. Basically comes down to budget. If they prove to be **** I will go to Telstra. Only really after streaming and my missus studies and needs to watch a lot of lectures. And most importantly to come here, lol.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
it's pretty easy man just go to the browser and type in that 192.168.0.1 thing and they should have given you a list of what to fill it out with.

otherwise just ring them and enjoy another 3 hour conversation ;)

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Thinking of getting a home phone and internet bundle. Wondering if anyone here uses either and if so what are good and bad things you have encountered or have heard of?

Telstra: $115 for 200Gb and unlimited calls
Dodo: $90 per month all unlimited

Dodo kind of sells itself but I would prefer to hear from people with experience. If there is anyone else people can recommend that would be great.

Thank you,

Aaron.

I know for a fact that Telstra are scum & need to be shut down, I haven't had any experience with dodo myself so I cant comment.