Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey nut jobs of the world, hit em where it hurts, mecca. But beware the saudis have nuclear weapons and may then provide them to the terrorists.

There are no winners in war only different degrees of loss. The analogy drawn earlier about Vietnam happened again in Afghanistan but this time technology and lessons learnt helped save some innocent lives.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yeah, that says it all, no pause, no hesitation, just continued on his path and killed the injured officer like he was stepping on a ant.

That video definitely suggests those assholes have had training.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Hey you dumb **** progressive liberals. Have you got the message yet? Unlike most western countries the muslim states produce brain washed people who don't sit around sing how great the world is and how nice it is and how great it is to live in a free and democratic country. These brain washed muslims don't hold life in the same high regard we do in the west. But thats ok because you were able to throw the borders open to people you thought were going to intergrate into western society and uphold western values. You were wrong and now people like that poor French officer and Lee Rigby in England are paying your price for you.
And before anyone starts with the BS of "it isn't all muslims" well tell that to the family of Lee Rigby, the family of the dead French officer and the 12 killed in the magazine office. Tell that to the 3 families i personally know that lost family members in the Bali bombs.
I'm over muslims. The radicals attack the innocent. The moderates approve with there silence. And we in the west can't do a damned thing about it incase we treat on the rights of a muslim somewhere and have a politically correct pressure group somewhere whining about it.
Over this crap
/angry rant finished.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Latest reports say one gunman has surrendered to police near the Belgium border.

Ohh well, I guess he wasn't prepared to die for his cause, my he live a long and happy life in the general population of a French prison.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Latest reports say one gunman has surrendered to police near the Belgium border.

Ohh well, I guess he wasn't prepared to die for his cause, my he live a long and happy life in the general population of a French prison.

Better yet pass laws that state any act of religious terrorism automatically loses the perpetrators any rights and they get shipped off to the likes of Guantanamo bay for life.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Charlie Hebdo staff shot dead in Paris terrorist attack

One piece of **** has surrendered. How funny that he's all fine when he's dealing with unarmed, innocent people, but the moment he realised his next interaction will be with heavily armed police he loses his balls and is no longer praising Allah.

I hope the other two are found and involved in a gun battle that leaves them maimed so they can experience the pain and fear of their victims.

Then patch them up and put them in prison, with general population, preferably in a block heavily populated with Nazi-sympathizers and white supremacists.

Let one group of extremists team with the other.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
That video is absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen........I've never bothered to open anything else like this before. i.e. IS videos.

Now I understand why the BBC via our Ch24 last night said they could only show some of the footage available.

I hope these cowards rot in Hell getting the treatment they deserve.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
The video is shocking. There was no reason to execute the police officer like that as he was already seriously injured.

This is the mentality of these people. There was absolutely nothing they could gain at that point from that killing.

They had already hit their actual target, they has carried out their Jihadist mission, they cop was down and posed no threat to them or their get away but they killed him anyway.

As I said, from here, the most appropriate outcome for these individuals is a confrontation with the appropriate decision of the french police with the result of massive bodily harm to them in the ensuing fire-fight.

Having them role around a bit depositing their blood, bile, feasies and urine all over themselves until they pass out from the injuries and pain. Urgent medical attention, nurse them back to health and pop them in a prison.

Leave it up to the prison population to rinse and repeat this process for their incarceration, obviously using shanks and sodomy instead of fire-arms.