Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks, Midland retard!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
LOL! As you can tell I don't smoke! Yepp.. definately feel pretty stupid now haha.
How you miss Perth? there's nothing great about Perth I don't think. A lot of concerts dont make it to Perth because we on the other side of the world to eastern states. But there's nothing to do in Perth.

I grew up there, all the people I knew before I left and my family are there. I'm getting old so I s'pose the reminiscences get me sometimes:) We used to find things to do. Scarborough beach drags in the bottom car park on the weekend for eg;) That used to get _huge_ crowds. Be great if any one has pics of them.. or their parents!Might see my mum's RX4, hehe..

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Big step up, eh :p

Oh yeah now only every second dude is a dealer. Nah I live in the new estates and its actually quite nice and peaceful. Go to the bay side of deception bay rd and try and count the tools, you lose count after everyone.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
LOL! As you can tell I don't smoke! Yepp.. definately feel pretty stupid now haha.
How you miss Perth? there's nothing great about Perth I don't think. A lot of concerts dont make it to Perth because we on the other side of the world to eastern states. But there's nothing to do in Perth.

Have you lived anywhere else but Perth? I think you have to step out to really appreciate it. I'm ex Victorian, been here for 10 years in June and love Perth, honestly its the best place to live, mainly because it is quiet and there is nothing to do lol. No pokies everywhere, everyone is chilled, the most beautiful places.

Although, I must say crime, weather etc has all changed a great deal since I first got here.

melissasd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I work in Midland lol.. live in High Wycombe.

Every second day you hear sirens going past my work. Absolutely hate driving past central, always someone there to walk out in front of you to spit on your car - deros.

Before I moved to North QLD I grew up in Armadale, have to say Armahole is WAY worse.

Have to say but, Perth will never top North QLD (Cairns, Innisfail) They are the nicest bunch of people up there. Except no ones in a hurry lol

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Have you lived anywhere else but Perth? I think you have to step out to really appreciate it. I'm ex Victorian, been here for 10 years in June and love Perth, honestly its the best place to live, mainly because it is quiet and there is nothing to do lol. No pokies everywhere, everyone is chilled, the most beautiful places.

Although, I must say crime, weather etc has all changed a great deal since I first got here.

I grew up in Vic as well and spent a couple of years on the Gold Coast. I've been in Perth since 89 and have seen the place change lot since then. Agree though, still a great place to live and reasonably easy to get around compared to some other places.