Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Beer Thread.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Its been a while since someone posted , but I found a bottle store in my town who stocks Cascade , I hadn't had some for a while , tastes just as I remember it .

Attachments

• cascade.jpg
    cascade.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 183

B-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Calais S2
havent read 19 pages of the thread but anyone that drinks coopers pale think its has started to taste differently in the last 6 months or so?

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
havent read 19 pages of the thread but anyone that drinks coopers pale think its has started to taste differently in the last 6 months or so?

In what way?

I swear it didn't taste the same the last carton I've had, and its in wierd skinny bottles too??

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
In what way?

I swear it didn't taste the same the last carton I've had, and its in wierd skinny bottles too??

I can agree, since the skinny bottles the taste is different, not necessarily a bad thing but still different.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Recently ive found Miller's lemon and lime is a nice easy drinkable drop.
Also while in Sydney, White rabbit was quite nice
What's everyones thoughts on these brews?

redman96

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ecotec v6 commodore ute
for beer it would have to be carlton dry or extra dry, and for bourbon it would be Jim Beam or Jack daniels, and for rum it would have to be red rum

XioiX1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 V8 Adventra
Anything in Pale Ale or India Pale Ale.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
did the CUB tour yesterday in abbottsford, Was only 25 bucks and the tour was quite interesting but the taste testing was the best part. Best things that CUB brew in my opinion (and this is off tap) are Peroni, Fosters lager and VB, they had some different stuff to try like carlton black which I'm not sure how to describe but it almost had a tiny coffee hint to it, not my kind of taste but wasn't overly ****. Best part was your only supposed to get 6 samples but we went up and kept getting more til the next tour group came through which was a bucks party. They then got the party doing a pouring competition and for some reason none of the people in the party went and grabbed the beers off the bar so we helped our self to about a dozen pots until they woke up (we didn't need anymore either haha) So we got pretty pissed for just 25 bucks whilst trying a heap of different beers on tap! Crownies are crap off tap aswell by the way

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
The proper Budweiser made in the Czech Republic is pretty good

Recently had the pleasure of trying the MOA Blanc (Pilsener) and that's probably my new fave

For those who aren't aware it's from the Marlborough Region of NZ which is very well known for it's Sauvignon Blanc's and the MOA Blanc actually uses Champagne yeast

It tastes pretty similiar to Trumer Pils which is another of the beers I like