Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
Decline Bench Press? Is it necessary?

The reason I ask is when I do my Chest Sessions I go so intense with the Flat and Incline Bench that when it comes to Decline I am genuinely knackered and exhausted, and often can't do it or struggle to even match the weight I lift on the Flat.

Is it something I should perhaps look to implement, either by less sets on the Flat or Incline, or is it ok to kinda leave it and do when I feel I can?

Chrispy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, 2015 Daytona 675R
I usually moisturise my arms/shoulders/chest due to the amount of body oils and sweat that frequently cover it. I get them out of my arm pits (the front) and over the inside face and almost to the top of the bi. Only noticeable if I hold my arms up and flex but otherwise not very noticeable unless you look. But still, flamin annoying

Stretch marks usually occur when you lift too heavy too quickly. I've had some for about 6+ months now from when I used to seriously lift. They're only just starting to go away now.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Decline Bench Press? Is it necessary?

The reason I ask is when I do my Chest Sessions I go so intense with the Flat and Incline Bench that when it comes to Decline I am genuinely knackered and exhausted, and often can't do it or struggle to even match the weight I lift on the Flat.

Is it something I should perhaps look to implement, either by less sets on the Flat or Incline, or is it ok to kinda leave it and do when I feel I can?

Don't stress, pushing heavy with flat and then incline is plenty. Maybe instead of decline do pec flys. Beauty of these is they're supposed to be done with a light weight and are a great way to finish off your chest day with that little extra strain/stretch/tear of your chest.

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
Don't stress, pushing heavy with flat and then incline is plenty. Maybe instead of decline do pec flys. Beauty of these is they're supposed to be done with a light weight and are a great way to finish off your chest day with that little extra strain/stretch/tear of your chest.

Awesome, cheers mate.

In other news, it probably wasn't a good idea to do a Bicep workout 2 hours before my 3-hour written Exam. So sore at the moment......

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
2 scoops of mesomorph, look out chest and tricep workout

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
2 scoops.

#### me dead.

You planning on staying awake til sunday?

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Jesus christ. 2 scoops if meso mourph. Your skin must itching like a mofo.

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
Had it at about 11.30, I find when I do a late workout and have pre training supplements, I have a drama getting to sleep. Definitely felt the pins and needles in the hands after having it though. Seemed to be able to push most exercises, that bit more.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I never have trouble sleeping on it.

Shoulders today. getting my technique better atm, seems to be more effective the better my form gets.

eating really well atm too. so hopefully. my michellen man tyres start to fade.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
2 scoops of mesomorph, look out chest and tricep workout

Head_explodes.gif