Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Not a fitness thread that gives advice... just a fitness thread. Advice is available for those when asked. Also if you check the OP it says "if you have a question ask it and hopefully some of the more experienced people can answer".

Anyways champ if you need any advice on dieting and toning up don't hesitate to ask me...

images

Dude. Read my second post.

I couldnt keep up with you editing your posts more often than I blink my eyes.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Seriously. Cool it.

Jecs, some_guy and myself have been going to gym and discussing these topics before Jecs decided to open a thread.

Like any public conversation you can't expect to post something and have everyone agree with you and sing your praises. What works for you may not work for others and others may have learnt a different way.
I have alot of respect for the amount of hard work Dave has put in and the amount of research he has done into correct form and the like.

Don't let pride get in the way of this thread. If you have a different technique, people may question it - no need to let pride kick in and get defensive.

Calm the #### down.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Seriously. Cool it.

Jecs, some_guy and myself have been going to gym and discussing these topics before Jecs decided to open a thread.

Like any public conversation you can't expect to post something and have everyone agree with you and sing your praises. What works for you may not work for others and others may have learnt a different way.
I have alot of respect for the amount of hard work Dave has put in and the amount of research he has done into correct form and the like.

Don't let pride get in the way of this thread. If you have a different technique, people may question it - no need to let pride kick in and get defensive.

Calm the #### down.

It's ok Hama... I'm cool and I'm calm.

179112_o.gif

pazzogen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute 5.7
Ok people have photo's but having trouble uploading them, when i press the image icon it asked for URl link. Never uploaded photo's that way can some help me through it, any way 114kg at 10% fat so very very happy.

Jonesy40

Reaction score
Members Ride
Voodoo VE SS UTE
Ok people have photo's but having trouble uploading them, when i press the image icon it asked for URl link. Never uploaded photo's that way can some help me through it, any way 114kg at 10% fat so very very happy.

try uploading to photobukcet then us the url from photo bucket.

hope that make sence

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais

I upload through photobucket but there are a number of sites you could use. I look forward to seeing these pics (no homo)

EDIT - also if you have an iPhone/Android you can use the photobucket app to upload pics straight from your mobile.

pazzogen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute 5.7
Got intouch with my brother who will come over and do it for me tommorow, he knows the in's and out's of computer's and how they work. Like i said real happy with results and where i'm at. Just need to decide if i want to get bigger or stay the way i am.

We measured everything today for the first time in a year as you do it monthly stress kicks in from not growing fast enough.

Arms-19.5"

Forearms-15.5"

Waiste-34"

Quads-29"

calfs-18.5" need to get another 1/2" to match arms.

Chest/back-56"

So like i said stay this size or try to get bigger?

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
i db bench like Matt -its more comfortable for my wrists

having said that, its been about a year since i picked up a weight but i have a friendly boxing match with a mate in 3 months so training starts.... now!

starting stats 183cm, weight 82kg...

edit Dude: your a freakin monster... do you have goals to compete?

Jonesy40

Reaction score
Members Ride
Voodoo VE SS UTE
Got intouch with my brother who will come over and do it for me tommorow, he knows the in's and out's of computer's and how they work. Like i said real happy with results and where i'm at. Just need to decide if i want to get bigger or stay the way i am.

well its tommorrow pics?