Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Andrew Bolt, although I don't agree with everything he comments on, his commentary here is balanced.
The photo of that bloke with his fist on the police horse's snout.....it wasn't a punch, he was protecting himself and pushed the horse away, the "still shot" photo just gives the impression it was a punch, the video shows him 'pushing the horse away' not punching the horse...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
The Voyager series was one of my faves, I watched all 7 seasons, or whatever was available in Oz at that time (about 15 years ago)
And who could forget 7 of 9 :cool:

Indeed.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
so those movers that brought covid into Victoria and caused a lockdown and millions of lost small business dollars got away with just a $200 fine between them for not wearing masks, yet a pub in echuca (hundreds of km away from any covid) got with there patrons 100k worth of fines all together, so its cheaper to spread covid then to have a gathering with no covid what so ever, good on ya Vic Gov..!!

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
so those movers that brought covid into Victoria and caused a lockdown and millions of lost small business dollars got away with just a $200 fine between them for not wearing masks, yet a pub in echuca (hundreds of km away from any covid) got with there patrons 100k worth of fines all together, so its cheaper to spread covid then to have a gathering with no covid what so ever, good on ya Vic Gov..!!
Such conflicting standards!

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Andrew Bolt, although I don't agree with everything he comments on, his commentary here is balanced.
The photo of that bloke with his fist on the police horse's snout.....it wasn't a punch, he was protecting himself and pushed the horse away, the "still shot" photo just gives the impression it was a punch, the video shows him 'pushing the horse away' not punching the horse...

The media are pathetic!

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I think Victorians made a mistake voting Daniel Andrews for Premier....:eek:

I lived in Echucha for a few months, and Swan Hill as a young fella, 3 years in Wodonga!
Echucha is a beautiful town, as I remember it, many many moons ago, I remember taking a ride on an old Paddle Steamer along the great Murray.
I love those big old River Gums, and the call of Magpies in the quiet early morning, I miss that.

Man, I've lived and traveled all over Victoria. Mum was born on a wheat farm in the Mid West.

Last edited:

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
I think Victorians made a mistake voting Daniel Andrews for Premier....:eek:

I lived in Echucha for a few months, and Swan Hill as a young fella, 3 years in Wodonga!
Echucha is a beautiful town, as I remember it, many many moons ago, I remember taking a ride on an old Paddle Steamer along the great Murray.
Man, I've lived and traveled all over Victoria. Mum was born on a wheat farm in the Mid West.

I love those big old River Gums, and the call of Magpies in the quiet early morning, I miss that.
ive been in vic my whole life, as of now im not sure ill ever go to Melb ever again its just a barren hole, so many closed shops, soon to be new injecting room on flinders... lockdown over single cases... need i say more... this vic gov has no idea at all and lucky we stopped a few deals before they got too far or we (Australia) would have been even worse in the future

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
ive been in vic my whole life, as of now im not sure ill ever go to Melb ever again its just a barren hole, so many closed shops, soon to be new injecting room on flinders... lockdown over single cases... need i say more... this vic gov has no idea at all and lucky we stopped a few deals before they got too far or we (Australia) would have been even worse in the future
Mmm...I don’t think that Belt and Road project would have been popular. My opinion.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Mmm...I don’t think that Belt and Road project would have been popular. My opinion.
if we went ahead with that we would have lost alot of the US intelligence and prob more countries, a Premier shouldnt be able to even go as far as he did without the Fed Gov knowing about it, would have ruined Vic in the long run, but guess where the new trams and getting made.... forced labor.... he slipped that one thru

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
if we went ahead with that we would have lost alot of the US intelligence and prob more countries, a Premier shouldnt be able to even go as far as he did without the Fed Gov knowing about it, would have ruined Vic in the long run, but guess where the new trams and getting made.... forced labor.... he slipped that one thru
I read that the new tram and trains were being made locally. (Victoria)

Status
Not open for further replies.