Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
We can only hope that federal ALP will follow through and conduct a real Royal Commission.
The Morrison Gov was supposed to instate a permanent Commonwealth Integrity Commission, (anti-corruption watchdog) but it will probably be hamstrung just like Frydenberg is doing with ASIC right now.
And the State Integrity Commissions have proven to be nothing more than paper tigers.

Lets see if former NSW Labor ministers Eddie Obeid and Ian Macdonald get their just desserts.
Coal Mine Conspiracy

You know we already have a government body that deals with coruption, it's called the AFP.

I really don't get this hate for Scott Morrison. People keep saying he hasn't done this or that in reality the government has handled this virus better than most countries.
Then people say he's corrupt ffs the guy is a hill song member.

I'm not a libreal voter but I at least attack them on actual points not feelings.

Also you can't be serious you want a coruption commission over some pork barreling.

He only had two jobs. You've got to be brain dead to listen to this stuff.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You know we already have a government body that deals with coruption, it's called the AFP.

I really don't get this hate for Scott Morrison. People keep saying he hasn't done this or that in reality the government has handled this virus better than most countries.

I'm not a libreal voter but I at least attack them on actual points not feelings.

Also you can't be serious you want a coruption commission over some pork barreling.

I wouldn't vote for him, but I laugh at some of the nonsense he cops.
People complaining he goes home to Sydney from Canberra on the weekend. How many of those whining people sleep at work over the weekend.. At the same time there are loads of people who can't get home to Queensland because of state government incompetence, so I do understand their frustration.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I wouldn't vote for him, but I laugh at some of the nonsense he cops.
People complaining he goes home to Sydney from Canberra on the weekend. How many of those whining people sleep at work over the weekend.. At the same time there are loads of people who can't get home to Queensland because of state government incompetence, so I do understand their frustration.

I'll add to that, the states agreed to not do what they've been doing then run back to their states and do whatever they want.
At least in NZ ther's one government.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I'll add to that, the states agreed to not do what they've been doing then run back to their states and do whatever they want.
At least in NZ ther's one government.

Too many chefs in the kitchen.
What happened to we're all in this together.
Watching the state premiers making childish comments about other premiers, No one wants to hear that crap. Do the job you were elected to do and do it right.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6

You've missed the entire point of my post and got your nickers in a twist for no reason.
But I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to you.

Scott Morrison and his cabinet ministers are all morally corrupt, he, Frydenberg and Dutton lack integrity.
Just to name 3
The fact that ScoMo is a hill song member is more reason, in my opinion, not to trust that he has the best interests of all Australian people as his priority.
Just because ScoMo goes to church on sunday does not absolve him or anyone else from accountability and lies.
Ignore the political rhetoric and spin...

If the AFP are supposed to be the corruption watchdog for Federal Parliament, they are failing in their job.
Just like APRA and ASIC have failed in their jobs (because the Morrison government and previous governments have hamstrung these regulators)....at the behest of our powerful private bank gangsters.

Don't troll me with your silly posts, I've been researching this stuff longer than you know.
You can't even read and comprehend my posts properly, did you not see the link regarding ALP ministerial corruption?
If you are going to respond to my posts, try to show some intelligence, otherwise, please ignore me.

Last edited:

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You've missed the entire point of my post and got your nickers in a twist for no reason.
But I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to you.

Scott Morrison and his cabinet ministers are all morally corrupt, he, Frydenberg and Dutton lack integrity.
Just to name 3
The fact that ScoMo is a hill song member is more reason, in my opinion, not to trust that he has the best interests of all Australian people as his priority.
Ignore the political rhetoric and spin...

If the AFP are supposed to be the corruption watchdog for State and Federal MP's, they are failing in their job.
Just like APRA and ASIC have failed in their jobs (because the Morrison government and previous governments have hamstrung these regulators)....at the behest of our powerful private bank gangsters.

Don't troll me with your silly posts, I've been researching this stuff longer than you know.
You can't even read and comprehend my posts properly, did you not see the link regarding ALP ministerial corruption?
If you are going to respond to my posts, try to show some intelligence, otherwise, please ignore me.

Sorry but you claim you have intelligence yet are cherry picking anything you can that prooves your "point" against the liberal party.
You are calling Minsters of the crown corrupt without any proof and nothing you have said has been substantiated. You're skating on the edge of defamation.
If a Minster has commited corruption and it can be prooved than the AFP will put a case forward to the department of prosecution.

Any other body like you said is a, what was it? "Paper tiger" you contridict your self because why would another "paper tiger" be needed?
You realise any commision can't be used in court so the AFP have to go and collect the evidence them slevea anyway.

You call me un-inteligent but clearly lack critical thinking and obviously spend too much time in far left echo chambers absorbing bull ****.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Morrison has allowed the State Premiers to dictate their own agenda, which is to tow the line for their puppeteers and serve their own personal interests.
The QLD, NSW and Victorian premiers have made a mess of this pandemic, special preferences for some while using draconian dictator tactics on the peasant workers.

All 3 of these State Premiers should resign.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Sorry but you claim you have intelligence yet are cherry picking anything you can that prooves your "point" against the liberal party.
You are calling Minsters of the crown corrupt without any proof and nothing you have said has been substantiated. You're skating on the edge of defamation.
If a Minster has commited corruption and it can be prooved than the AFP will put a case forward to the department of prosecution.

Any other body like you said is a, what was it? "Paper tiger" you contridict your self because why would another "paper tiger" be needed?
You realise any commision can't be used in court so the AFP have to go and collect the evidence them slevea anyway.

You call me un-inteligent but clearly lack critical thinking and obviously spend too much time in far left echo chambers absorbing bull ****.

Grow up.
I'm not wasting my time to detail my posts for you when your mind is already biased and deluded.
Like I said, I've been researching this stuff longer than you know.

LOL at defamation....you sound like our fascist Premiers, crushing free speech if it doesn't align with your ideology
I haven't said anything here I wouldn't or haven't already said directly to our politicians.

Welcome to the new Australia, with their thought police minions on patrol.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
.....waits for Shane_3800 to respond with something like....I'm the one who's biased and deluded.
Round and round the mulberry bush....

4wfSCDr.gif

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Grow up.
I'm not wasting my time to detail my posts for you when your mind is already biased and deluded.
Like I said, I've been researching this stuff longer than you know.

LOL at defamation....you sound like our fascist Premiers, crushing free speech if it doesn't align with your ideology
I haven't said anything here I wouldn't or haven't already said directly to our politicians.

Welcome to the new Australia, with their thought police minions on patrol.

Lol though police. Haha and I'm delusional lol.
You live in the most open and free country today buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.