Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

Cozdogz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE sv6 ute
just pull those flanges off dude thats what i did

191kieran191

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 Thunder Ute
after another exhaust for my sidi ve sv6 options are redback xforce hurricane pacemaker. im just after some sound not a great deal dont want drone and dont want to be herd on the other side of town like a P plate driver

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
Hey all , I have read heaps about x force , manta and red back etc but has anyone put or know if the walkinshaw exhaust will fit on sidi v6 ? Are they any good for a non v8 ?
Would love to fit a walky exhaust from engine of course , not just cat back ..

Any knowledge or links about this would be greatly appreciated :)))))

Jake.perherick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6
I have a ve sv6 ute, I'm looking at putting a catback exhaust on it in not to sure what the best option is, would it be better to put a 2.25 on it or a 2.5 I don't really want it to drone but a little bit wouldn't matter to much, what do you think the best option is and what would it roughly cost? I'm thinking of going stainless steel over mild steel.

191kieran191

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 Thunder Ute
i went with a 2.25" xforce catback i like it and yeh XD here is a vid for you to listen windows are down

Last edited by a moderator:

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I rang my local exhaust place this arvo to see if they had any ss quad exhausts laying about the place. I was surprised when he replied with, "we usually just throw them out". I know they are just a stock item, but if he had any around, I'd have bought them.

I've bought a SS system for $80, but I can image exhaust places just scrapping them.

I've changed the system on 2 berlinas now from single to twin exhaust. First was a afm exhaust and only difference was slight gain in fuel economy.

Just did a change with a manual exhaust sytem from 07 SSV and has given the car a small note, those afm mufflers must be the reason the auto V8 is 10kw's down on the manual

Christine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SII
I put ss mufflers on my sv6. Slight note after 2nd gear. To be honest, I was just after the quad look. If I wanted it to sound like a ss, ibwould have bought one haha