Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
why make them loud at all i have a ve sv6 with 212rwkw, a tripple plate heavy duty cluch and 345 diff gears and it eats my mates xr6 turbo, and his sounds off its head and mine sounds stock.
thats half the fun, making them think its got nothing.

You mean a sleeper?

I'd like to see your mods if indeed you are telling the truth rather than trolling. I don't want to see a list of mods you dream about, i want pics of the engine bay etc. I find it hard to believe that an sv6 making 212rwkw sounds stock. Firstly I think no ve sv6 makes over 200rwkw YET without forced induction (Maces cams might change this soon) so lets assume you do have forced induction. This would alter the sound greatly from stock. Alternatively lets say you SOME HOW reached the above power figure without FI, this would still involve something other than a simple bolt on which... again would likely alter the note. Lastly, your mates xr6 turbo must be rubbish or he has just taped his own "turbo" badge on if it indeed can't beat a 212rwkw vehicle as heavy as the VE.

Long story short, go back to your pizza box troll.... your point is moot.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
why make them loud at all i have a ve sv6 with 212rwkw, a tripple plate heavy duty cluch and 345 diff gears and it eats my mates xr6 turbo, and his sounds off its head and mine sounds stock.
thats half the fun, making them think its got nothing.

Yeah I'd be interested in those mods too. Is very, very difficult to believe without FI.

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Alright, so whoever wants a good sound out of their v6 get a 2.5" catback. Got mine done this morning and was so happy the rasp was gone while still having a deep note.

Last edited by a moderator:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Anyone know a good half decent and not too costly place to source an Xpipe or merge for my ute?? Cheers

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Anyone know a good half decent and not too costly place to source an Xpipe or merge for my ute?? Cheers

I'll talk to you at work tomorrow, but I can get you a pacemaker merge pipe nice and cheap :)

Android

Reaction score
Website
www.androidsnetwork.com
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY9.5
Just installed a set of rear mufflers for my VE, sounds very nice.
Also found why there was this annoying knocking from the rear. Turns out the heat shield was knocking on the rear wheel arch / bumper bar.