Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Queen is dead

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Yep, gaol slang based on the analogy that a paedophile gets into little cracks; just like a rock spider.
Just got this now YEAKKKKKKK ,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Anal,,,,,ogy get into little Cracks,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jesus, a few of us needs to be blessed. LOL

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Just got this now YEAKKKKKKK ,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Anal,,,,,ogy get into little Cracks,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jesus, a few of us needs to be blessed. LOL

A rock spider is any scumbag that interfears with children (ie under the age of 17 I believe)...Don't matter what gender they are and doesn't refer to the part of the atonomy these scumbags touch and with what they use to touch them....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I'm glad the funeral is now over and done with...With some hope, telly reporting will get back to some sort of normality, without the constant Queen related death stuff...

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
I'm glad the funeral is now over and done with...With some hope, telly reporting will get back to some sort of normality, without the constant Queen related death stuff...
Yep - TV getting back to farmers needing wives/husbands and getting married at first sight.
What a time to be alive.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yep - TV getting back to farmers needing wives/husbands and getting married at first sight.
What a time to be alive.

Don't mind them.....Get to perve on some good looking sheilas.....

Oh and I do have the phone with 000 ready to ring.... :p

Just 1 annoying thing with these shows.....They're not showing the women getting the claws out and ripping each others clothes off...:D

Last edited:

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.

Just 1 annoying thing with these shows.....They're not showing the women getting the claws out and ripping each others clothes off...:D
Mate they can't get on with each other, little wonder that we have so much trouble with them. Some of them look alright with bikinis on that's for sure.

Last edited:

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
ATM as you might get a knives stuck in your chest
What ever. Who is going to do that? What a load of rubbish.
A barraster once said to me "the law must be seen to be done" what ever that really means.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
What ever. Who is going to do that? What a load of rubbish.
A barraster once said to me "the law must be seen to be done" what ever that really means.
There plenty of violent loyal people today and are willing to do this

Regarding Barrasters or Barristers Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, when you fill them with BOOZE the truths comes out, all they care is Money or Money with Promotion to be a Judge one day but before that they must be a prosecutor too. Nothing worst to have a family with them. all they talk about is Lawyer stuff.

"the law must be seen to be done"
Its a WANK sentence that Barristers use to make them feel good. 'that justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done' is another.

Another sentence that Barristers use "I'll make it go away" Its another WANK sentence that Barristers use all the time

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

What a time to be alive.

I want to see some FAT UGLY Smelling bitching on these shows and see how the guys go or run.