Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
it's all rather vague. calling two rocks and Dawsville part of Perth is like saying Woolongong & Newcastle are part of Sydney.
miami.png

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
it's all rather vague. calling two rocks and Dawsville part of Perth is like saying Woolongong & Newcastle are part of Sydney.
View attachment 265114
I would 100% say Two Rocks is part of Perth. It’s all developed and being developed the whole way there. New houses and estates mixed with old.
Yanchep/Two rocks has been included in the Perth metro area since the 80’s.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Yanchep & Two Rocks were a day trip when I was growing up.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Yanchep & Two Rocks were a day trip when I was growing up.
That in no way means that it’s not part of Perth. The city has grown. A lot. This is why Sochi in Russia was the longest but now Perth is. Perth is growing. We are no longer in 1962. There is no break in the urban environment between Two Rocks/Yanchep and Dawesville, South of Mandurah.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Lol... Tyson v Jake Paul (even though Netflix have given Paul the top billing) will be the biggest farce of this century. I used to love watching boxing, before it was corrupted by Los Vegas & the gambling industry. In a real match, Jake Paul would easily KO an ageing Mike Tyson. Instead, you'll probably see is a split decision giving the fight to Paul. There'll be too much boomer money on Mike that bookies will be salivating over & won't risk.