Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
if that were the case some strange things would be happening...

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Shame that kind of thing cant be left up to the parents to deal with in their own way.

I get what you are saying, but lets face it. the only way you can control you kids sex life is to keep them at home and you can't really do that.

Promote safe sex and bring them up properly and they should be able to make the right decisions. Well thats my opinion anyway, i haven't got kids so I dont understand what its like to feel that strong urge to keep you children safe.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I get what you are saying, but lets face it. the only way you can control you kids sex life is to keep them at home and you can't really do that.

Promote safe sex and bring them up properly and they should be able to make the right decisions. Well thats my opinion anyway, i haven't got kids so I dont understand what its like to feel that strong urge to keep you children safe.

You're definitely on the right track Jonah. Just have to teach them as best you can and hope they don't fall in with the wrong crowd.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood

That's exactly my opinion, I was bought up well, to me anyway, and I think I made the right choices, not sleeping around with multiples at 15

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
That's exactly my opinion, I was bought up well, to me anyway, and I think I made the right choices, not sleeping around with multiples at 15

I dont know, I kinda enjoyed that part of my life ;) and it didnt seem to cause me any problems.

My teenage daughters better not be though or I will kill the boy that used to be me..

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
I dont know, I kinda enjoyed that part of my life ;) and it didnt seem to cause me any problems.

My teenage daughters better not be though or I will kill the boy that used to be me..

I dont think there is a problem with having lots of sexual partners, Just use protection and get tested regularly. so long as you do that its just the social stigma you have to worry about unless you are a male ( sorry ladies, society sucks I know )

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I never had the chance, but I'm not saying multiples as a few, I'm saying multiples as in anything with a pulse, conni, no conni, teenage pregnancy, stds the like

I'd be the same daks!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Guns don't kill people, dads with attractive teenage daughters do

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I dont think there is a problem with having lots of sexual partners, Just use protection and get tested regularly. so long as you do that its just the social stigma you have to worry about unless you are a male ( sorry ladies, society sucks I know )

You do know not all STDs can be prevented with a rubber right?

Guns don't kill people, dads with attractive teenage daughters do

Not just Dads ;)