Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
get ready for the stock market crash. i just changed my super investments. it'll probably start early next week.
The market has been hitting record highs recently. Made me suspicious straight away - how long will that last...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
My crystal ball says the markets will rise till the day they don't.

The more intriguing question is, what will cause the stock market crash?

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i seem to have a knack for picking tops. my RIO Tinto shares got smacked down more than twice the dividend amount. hopefully after 47 days (franking period) i'll break even, but if the market in general falls, i'm screwed.
managed to turn a profit on all the last 8 trades, so my luck is bound to run out and end up costing me dearly.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
i seem to have a knack for picking tops. my RIO Tinto shares got smacked down more than twice the dividend amount. hopefully after 47 days (franking period) i'll break even, but if the market in general falls, i'm screwed.
managed to turn a profit on all the last 8 trades, so my luck is bound to run out and end up costing me dearly.

Gee, you can pick stocks better than most people, you also have more sex than Leonardo DiCaprio, you have a superior weather station then the BOM at home.
My word, you are a real super human, I wish I could only be a tenth as good as you sir.
I wish you could teach me how to out do all the stock trader firms in NY so I too could be great like you.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Is it just me or have others noticed this random thread turns to shiit sometimes.:rolleyes:

Can we request a thread title change to "The Borescopic Topic"?

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
it's weird, but only yesterday i was at the shopping centre and some guy was calling his doctor in regard to a jello diet for his colonoscopy.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Note to self.....never have a private conversation when @Oldbum is around.

Too much of a chance it will end up on here.