Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Sportwagon

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
Don't know what I'm looking at that, but can see it is a 2015 SV6 Sportswagon; some have a completely different and more detailed front job, but all the same, it's a step up into modernity that is very contagious after that first, tentative test drive! My SV6 SW has 64,900 and is minty/unmarked. Appears to be the Black Edition; will have a good perve around it on the weekend, not now while I'm juggling coffee, keyboard and kids...

Just blanking out the faces of my Misses & daughter...lol
Wise. Do the same with the rego plate wherever and whenever that is visible in pics posted online.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Indeed, coz no one sees your rego plate driving on the roads.

Not a point, as in daily life we are surrounded by cars at every turn and straight.
It's what goes on with people trawling the web for opportunities that is a problem.
The means, what and wherewithall exist for savvy dark web navigators to glean a disturbing amount of information from faces and rego plates that are visible online. It's part of identity theft, and not by any means on a minor scale.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
The means, what and wherewithall exist for savvy dark web navigators to glean a disturbing amount of information from.....

.....anything you post online.

Also do some research on the ability of your mobile phone / google home etc to capture voice and provide you with targeted advertising and who knows what else.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
.....anything you post online.

Also do some research on the ability of your mobile phone / google home etc to capture voice and provide you with targeted advertising and who knows what else.

That's a presumption. Google is not in my home.

DR Stitch H.D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke wagon
Not a point, as in daily life we are surrounded by cars at every turn and straight.
It's what goes on with people trawling the web for opportunities that is a problem.
The means, what and wherewithall exist for savvy dark web navigators to glean a disturbing amount of information from faces and rego plates that are visible online. It's part of identity theft, and not by any means on a minor scale.
My choice of chariot is a 65 HD Special & I recently spied a really nice one on facebook & I could tell by the Shopping Centre in the background where the photos where taken as I knew the area & I even pinpoint the house too.
I pm the fella to tell that landmarks in pictures ain't a good idea.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Meh, come at me dark world. F&%&ed if I'm going to wrap myself in cotton wool. ;)

Last edited: